Mentioned in ?
- Administration, Office of
- Administrative Conference of the United States
- Agriculture Subsidies
- Aiding the Enemy Acts
- Armed Services
- Banks and Banking
- Board of Regents
- breach of contract
- Brief for Appellants in Nos. 1, 2 and 3 and for Respondents in No. 5
- Brief for Appellants in Nos. 1, 2 and 4 and for Respondents
- Child Care
- Chinese Exclusion Act of 1882
- Civil Procedure Rules
- Civil Rights Acts
- Clinton, William Jefferson
- collective bargaining
- Commodity Credit Corporation
References in classic literature ?
But for short conversations, a man may carry implements in his pockets, and under his arms, enough to supply him; and in his house, he cannot be at a loss.
Suppose a carpenter to be doing the business of a cobbler, or a cobbler of a carpenter; and suppose them to exchange their implements or their duties, or the same person to be doing the work of both, or whatever be the change; do you think that any great harm would result to the State?
But when the cobbler or any other man whom nature designed to be a trader, having his heart lifted up by wealth or strength or the number of his followers, or any like advantage, attempts to force his way into the class of warriors, or a warrior into that of legislators and guardians, for which he is unfitted, and either to take the implements or the duties of the other; or when one man is trader, legislator, and warrior all in one, then I think you will agree with me in saying that this interchange and this meddling of one with another is the ruin of the State.
It was too dangerous an implement where so many people are standing around.
The sight of such an implement collected all the idle spectators to the spot, who, being mostly boys, filled the air with cries of exultation and delight The gun was pointed high, and Richard, holding a coal of fire in a pair of tongs, patiently took his seat on a stump, awaiting the appearance of a flock worthy of his notice.
Within the year Nellie married Bert Mall, Peter's eldest son, and Martin, at once, bought out her half interest in the farm, stock and implements, giving a first mortgage to Robinson in order to pay cash.
As I drew a still fresher soil about the rows with my hoe, I disturbed the ashes of unchronicled nations who in primeval years lived under these heavens, and their small implements of war and hunting were brought to the light of this modern day.
The men called and listened as she had done, and examined the edge of the chasm, and settled how it had happened, and then sat down to wait until the implements they wanted should come up.
After they had waited some time, straggling people who had heard of the accident began to come up; then the real help of implements began to arrive.
Damon came over frequently to consult with Tom and Ned, and finally the last of their baggage had been packed, certain of Tom's inventions and implements sent on by express to New York to be taken to Honduras, and then our friends themselves followed to the metropolis.
The implement they usually employ is a shark's tooth, which is about as well adapted to the purpose as a one-pronged fork for pitching hay.
Sources in Agriculture department told reporter here on Saturday that under the plan the Punjab government will provide agriculture implements on 50 percent subsidy to the growers.
Legal browser ?
- Immunization Programs
- Impairing the obligation of contracts
- Impeachment of waste
- imperitae culpae admunertur
- Imperitia culpae annumeratur
- Impersonalitas non concludit nec ligat
- implied authority
- implied condition
- Implied Consent
- implied contract
- implied covenant of good faith and fair dealing
- Implied Warranty
- Import Quotas
- Impostor Rule
- Impotentia excusat legem
- imprescriptible obligations
Full browser ?
- Implementing Cisco Storage Networking Solutions
- Implementing Data Protection on Dell Storage
- Implementing Dell Enterprise Storage Solutions
- Implementing Electronic Government
- Implementing Electronic Government Statements
- Implementing Information Technology Rapporteur Group
- Implementing Intrusion Detection and Prevention
- Implementing Joint Operation Plan
- Implementing Mental Health Promotion Action
- Implementing NetScreen Security Gateways
- Implementing Netscreen Security Manager
- Implementing New Knowledge Environments
- Implementing Non-Government Organization
- Implementing Partner
- Implementing Partnerships Across the Curriculum with Technology
- Implementing Project Directive
- Implementing Regulation of Customs Law
- Implementing Rules and Regulations
- Implementing Secure Converged WAN
- Implementing Secure Health Telematics Applications in Europe
- Implementing systems
- Implementing systems
- Implementing systems
- Implementing the Common Curriculum in Aboriginal Schools
- Implementing the New Zealand Transport Strategy
- Implementing Unified Communications Security
- Implementing Unified Messaging
- implements of war
- implicate (someone) in (something)
- implicate her in
- implicate him in
- implicate in
- implicate in it
- implicate in something
- implicate me in
- implicate one in
- implicate somebody in
- implicate someone in
- implicate someone in it
- implicate someone in something
- implicate them in
- implicate us in
- implicate you in