Mentioned in ?
References in classic literature ?
She was an interested party in what seemed a death-struggle--was not one of the fighters her Joe?--but the audience understood and she did not.
I expect to be a highly interested party to a wedding, shortly to take place.
Don't you see that he is an interested party and that it may be very well for him to wish me to know nothing of the suit, and care nothing about it, but that it may not be quite so well for me?"
Now while Peleg was vainly trying to mend a pen with his jack-knife, old Bildad, to my no small surprise, considering that he was such an interested party in these proceedings; Bildad never heeded us, but went on mumbling to himself out of his book, Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth--
(a) name, address and short description of the interested party (or of each consortium member in case of a consortium), including name and information regarding its owners up to its ultimate beneficial owner, and contact details of the person(s) who can be contacted in case of queries;
The interested party in the suit are Apinto Divisonal Stool (1st Interested Party), Nana Kwesi Sackey (Ebusuapayin, 2nd Interested party) and Nana Abena Kunadjoah ( queenmother, 3rd Interested Party).
He ruled that the review board went beyond its powers in awarding the tender to an interested party (UAP) who was not a principal party before it.
Organisers the Great Run Company told the Observer that they were in discussions with an "interested party" but wouldn't confirm who.
* A newspaper report claims that Indian firm S Kumars Nationwide is the last interested party
Any sale of Blackham's interest in the Scaddan Coal Project by Blackham will require execution of the Sale and Purchase Agreement with the Interested Party and the following Conditions Precedents being satisfied:
"However like most clubs in the Premiership and the Football League, we would welcome new investment from a credible interested party and therefore would always be prepared to enter into discussions.
This unfair condition continues to hinder an interested party's ability to make more sound choices and better researched recommendations.
Legal browser ?
- Interesse termini
- interest certificate
- Interest for money
- interest group
- interest in land
- interest in possession
- interest in real estate
- interest in real property
- interest of a lessee
- Interest on Lawyers Trust Account
- interest on past due debt
- Interest reipublicae ne maleficia remaneant impunita
- Interest reipublicae quod homines conserventur
- Interest reipublicae res judicatas non rescindi
- Interest reipublicae suprema hominum testamenta rata haberi
- Interest reipublicae ut carceres sint in tuto
- Interest reipublicae ut qualibet re sua bene utatur
- Interest reipublicae ut sit finis litium
- interest relief
- interested party
- interfere with
- interfere with the law
- Intergovernmental Corporations and Consortiums
- Intergovernmental Immunity Doctrine
- interim agreement
- interim dividend
- interim order
- interim receiver
- Interior Department
- interjection into a lawsuit
Full browser ?
- Interest-rate risk
- Interest-Rate Risks
- Interest-Rate Sensitive
- Interest-Rate Swap
- Interest-rate swaps
- Interest-sensitive insurance policy
- Interest-sensitive stock
- Interest-Sensitive Stocks
- Interested & Available
- Interested Government Agency
- interested in
- interested in her
- interested in him
- interested in it
- interested in me
- interested in one
- interested in somebody
- interested in someone
- interested in something
- interested in them
- interested in us
- interested in you
- interested party
- Interested Shareholder
- Interested Shareholders
- Interested Stockholder
- Interested Stockholders
- Interesting But Not Relevant
- Interesting But Unsubstantiated
- interesting disease
- Interesting Hacks to Fascinate People
- Interesting Sounds for Interested Minds
- interesting stuff
- Interesting Thing of the Day
- Interesting Topic of Discussion