Mentioned in ?
- Albright, Madeleine Korbel
- alternative dispute resolution
- Ambassadors and Consuls
- Amnesty International
- Brennan, William Joseph, Jr.
- Byrnes, James Francis
- canon law
- circumstantial evidence
- Davis, John Chandler Bancroft
- Diplomatic Agents
- Dred Scott v. Sandford
- Dulles, John Foster
- Executive Privilege
- Expose' a french word
- Franklin, Benjamin
- George W. Bush: Address to Congress, September 20, 2001
References in periodicals archive ?
Sophie Barbey, UAE head of mission, International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), recounting her experiences in the field, said that in some cases women are more able than men to discuss certain issues, which she said could prove advantageous for international diplomacy.
Tokyo has been rather left out in international diplomacy regarding Pyongyang.
Speaking in Paris on Qatar's view about regional issues in a seminar organised by the International Diplomacy Academy, the Qatari Minister stated that "The siege countries [Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain and Egypt] do not accept different views or different systems.
International diplomacy, when adopting the Excise Law, has shown that it is neither futile nor helpless in BiH.
The voting for this prize is supervised by the International Diplomacy Council in cooperation with the Canadian University of Ottawa and the Dutch Diplomatic Magazine, which are independent and internationally credible.
Sergey Lavrov took aim at President Donald Trump at the meeting on confidence-building measures to tackle the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction, saying that "we cannot for the benefit of political agendas of certain countries abandon a genuine achievement of international diplomacy."
Instead of the cool, calm language of serious international diplomacy, Mr Trump talks of "fire and fury" and his forces being "locked and loaded".
Street dances depict the recurring themes of friendship and international diplomacy.
General Assembly that "the deliberate destruction of cultural heritage is a war crime -- it is used as a tactic of war, in a strategy of cultural cleansing that calls on us to review and renew the means by which we wish to respond and to defeat violent extremism." Such resolutions related to the preservation and protection of cultural heritage all over the world are considered a turning point in international diplomacy toward violations of cultural heritage.
Such usage in international diplomacy is a sign of the times in this digital age, and it is an issue which fascinates author Tom Fletcher, who has written a book on the subject, Naked Diplomacy.
A glorious history indeed, which is full of colorful stories - economic milestones, a steady progress socially and an event-filled international diplomacy. At the end, it stands with its head high as the nation takes pride in the achievement and peace in the country and the world has reasons to hold the Kingdom in high esteem.
"This election is our last chance to secure the border, stop illegal immigration, and reform our laws to make your life better," Trump said in Phoenix at the end of a dizzying day in which he made his first foray into international diplomacy with a visit to Mexico City, then baited a fired-up crowd with red-meat rhetoric.
Legal browser ?
- Interest reipublicae ut qualibet re sua bene utatur
- Interest reipublicae ut sit finis litium
- interest relief
- Intergovernmental Corporations and Consortiums
- Intergovernmental Immunity Doctrine
- interim order
- interim receiver
- Interior Department
- Interlocking Directorate
- interlocutory decree
- intermediate examination
- Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty
- Internal Audit
- Internal Revenue Code
- Internal Revenue Service
- International Court of Justice
- International Criminal Court
- International diplomacy
- international law
- International Monetary Fund
- International Trade Organization
- International Waterways
- Internet Fraud
- internet service provider
- Interpretatio fienda est ut res magis valeat quam pereat
- Interpretatio talis in ambiguis semper fienda
- Interruptio multiplex non tollit praescriptionem semel obtentam
- interstate commerce
- Interstate Commerce Act
- Interstate Commerce Commission
Full browser ?
- International Digest of Health Legislation
- International Digestive Cancer Alliance
- International Digital Art Awards
- International Digital Arts Biennial
- International Digital Center
- International Digital Centre, Inc.
- International Digital Communications, Incorporated
- International Digital Crossconnect System
- International Digital Curation Conference
- International Digital Currency Markets
- International Digital Design Group
- International Digital Electroacoustic Music Archive
- International Digital Electronic Access Library
- International Digital Enterprise Alliance
- International Digital Entertainment Festival
- International Digital Fighters Alliance
- International Digital Imaging Association
- International Digital Media and Arts Association
- International Digital Media Association
- International Digital Publishing Forum
- International Digital Radio Association
- International Digital Satellite
- International Digital Software Association
- International Digitization Strategy
- International Diploma in Business Administration
- International Diploma in Educational Planning and Administration
- International Diploma in Humanitarian Assistance
- International Diploma in Language Teaching Management
- International Diploma in Networks and Cybersecurity
- International Diploma in Preventive Environmental Management
- International diplomacy
- International Direct Deposit
- International direct dialing
- International Direct Distance Dialing
- International Direct Marketing Fair
- International Direct Marketing Federation
- International Direct Response Services
- International Direct Selling Technology Corporation
- International Director
- International Directory Assistance
- International Directory Management System
- International Directory Network
- International Directory of African Studies Scholars
- International Directory of Astronomical Associations and Societies
- International Directory of Market Research Organisations
- International Directory of Middle East Scholars
- International Directory of South Asia Scholars
- International Disability Alliance
- International Disability and Development Consortium
- International Disability Management Standards Council
- International Disability Rights Monitor
- International Disaggregate Forecast
- International Disaster & Emergency Readiness
- International Disaster Assistance and Relief Training
- International Disaster Emergency Services
- International Disaster Recovery Association
- International Disaster Reduction Conference
- International Disaster Relief Laboratory
- International Disaster Relief Operation
- International Disaster Response Law
- International Disaster Response Unit