References in periodicals archive ?
These short time-boxed iterative development cycles are primarily different than the sequential life cycles in that all life cycle activities are performed throughout the whole life cycle but with different workloads not only at corresponding phases as can be seen in Figure 5.
Indeed this risk control is a key advantage of iterative development.
If the two pillars of lean thinking are continuous improvement and respect for people, then its five pillars are: (1) intensive customer collaboration and interaction instead of contract negotiation, (2) small high-performance multi-disciplinary teams instead of bureaucratic processes, (3) iterative development of working operational systems and technology demonstrations instead of a mountain of documentation, (4) responding to changing customer needs, market conditions, and military threats instead of using earned value management to track an obsolete program plan until all of the money is spent, and (5) using powerful, high-level, flexible, and adaptive technologies instead of building every system one circuit board and one line of code at a time.
To a large extent, iterative development lifecycles help to address this because we can choose to leave unstable requirements until nearer the end of the project.
Using a design-based iterative development process (e.
Seminar attendees will learn how the Agile BI methodology allows business users and IT to collaborate on fast, iterative development of BI applications and will gain in-depth knowledge of the technology and services available.
Using WhereScape RED, MedAssets will be able to conduct agile, iterative development of its new Teradata Data Warehouse Appliance running the database from Teradata (NYSE: TDC), the analytic data solutions company.
To be in a position to establish market leadership, Tier 1 suppliers must prepare for a challenging balancing act between the opposing demands of cost efficiency and innovation experimentation that involves iterative development and rapid deployment.
Special emphasis is given to probabilistic risk assessment and iterative development cycle modeling.
f) Translate business needs into actionable documentation/specifications, including use case scenarios, models and conceptual design diagrams to support iterative development.
Through an accelerated, iterative development approach, users of LIFE will be able to easily and reliably create advanced, customized AI capabilities for their simulations, virtual environments and serious-games applications.
The suitability of the resulting framework is not only driven by but will be validated with end-users - manufacturing companies- in two steps: In the first, the joint iterative development of the framework together with selected end-users will take place (Pilot Experiments).
Legal browser ?
- it follows that
- Ita est
- Ita quod
- item in the indictment
- item of evidence
- item of information
- item of personalty
- item on the agenda
- itemized account
- itemized list
- itemized specification
- items for sale
- items of business
- items of personalty
- Iterative development
- iudicium exercere
- iureiurando adfirmare
- iuris consultus
- iuris peritus
- iuris prudentia
Full browser ?
- iterations per second
- Iterative 2-Stage Bayesian
- Iterative Adaptive Inverse Filtering
- Iterative Aggregation-Disaggregation
- Iterative algorithm
- Iterative Amplitude Adapted Fourier Transform Algorithm
- Iterative and incremental development
- Iterative Application Development
- Iterative approximation
- iterative array
- iterative aspect
- iterative aspect
- Iterative Block Decision-Feedback Equalizer
- Iterative Bulk Aerodynamic Method
- Iterative Closest Point
- Iterative Combined Waveguide Mode
- Iterative Constrained Tikhonov-Miller
- Iterative convergence
- Iterative Decimation-Hadamard Transform
- Iterative Decoding Suitability
- Iterative Decoding with Belief Propagation
- Iterative deepening
- Iterative deepening depth-first search
- Iterative Deficit-Round-Robin
- Iterative Demapping and Decoding
- Iterative development
- Iterative Digital Image Matching
- Iterative Discrete Body of Revolution
- iterative division
- Iterative Energy Spectral Reconstruction
- Iterative Extended Hueckel Molecular Orbital
- Iterative Extended Hueckel Theory
- iterative filter
- Iterative Guidance Mode
- Iterative Helical Real Space Reconstruction
- Iterative Image Interpolation Algorithm
- iterative impedance
- Iterative Incremental Development
- Iterative Indirect Model Fitting
- Iterative Information Set Reduction
- Iterative Information Set Reduction - Box Matching Algorithm
- Iterative Interference Cancellation
- Iterative Interference Cancellation/Canceller
- Iterative Interference Canceller with Suboptimal Combining
- Iterative Joint Blind Equalization
- Iterative learning control
- Iterative Least-Square Inverse Treatment Planning
- Iterative Least-Squares Estimator
- Iterative Least-Squares with Projection
- Iterative Logic Array
- Iterative Matching
- Iterative Maximum Likelihood Estimator
- Iterative Maximum Likelihood Method
- Iterative Maximum Overlap Approximation
- Iterative Message Passing Algorithm
- Iterative method