Lawsuit over towing

Ask a Lawyerwhat's this?


Country: United States of America
State: California
My car was towed away from a private property parking lot. The owner of the property violated California vehicle code 22658. I am now taking him to small claims for the towing charges. The business is listed as a corporation. I need advice on name to sue the defendant. Do I sue the defendant as the company name dba the owner's name? His son signed the authorization to have my car towed. Do I also need to list his name as a defendant? Need advice on how to name the defendant.


You can list both the company and the individual as defendants...
These questions and answers are provided by ©2000 - 2007 by, Inc.