Maiden name change

Ask a Lawyerwhat's this?


Country: United States of America
State: Oklahoma

I am recently divorced. I want to go back to my maiden name. How would I go about this?


Contact your county clerk and they will direct you--they normally have forms etc. that you may use in court.
These questions and answers are provided by ©2000 - 2007 by, Inc.
References in periodicals archive ?
Will your mother's maiden name change in five years?" The answer is no, and Bruckenstein suggested that advisors' comfort level with their security is ill-founded.