Minor stole car

Ask a Lawyerwhat's this?


Country: United States of America
State: Oklahoma
A minor took our truck in the middle of the night a fled from the law. He was in a high speed chase and the police found our truck in another town. The police said there was about 5,000.00 damage done to my truck. The police also said that this was not his first time to be in trouble for this. Who do I contact to file charges and can they make him pay for the damages. We only had liability insurance. Can you help me with some information on this?


You may file charges with your local police dept and you may also sue in small claims or other court for damages--
These questions and answers are provided by WORLDLawDirect.com. ©2000 - 2007 by WORLDLawDirect.com, Inc.