Mentioned in ?
- American Farm Bureau Federation
- Anti-Ballistic-Missile Treaty of 1972
- Armed Services
- Automobile Searches
- Brief for the Petitioners
- Campbell, John Archibald
- Can parties settle car accident themselves?
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Procedure
- Drug Enforcement Administration
- Drugs and Narcotics
- English-Only Laws
- environmental law
- failure to pay phone bill
- Federal Communications Commission
- Housing and Urban Development Department
References in classic literature ?
He was small, nervous, alert with intelligent light-blue eyes and mobile features.
A little lever that had hitherto been obdurate now confessed itself mobile.
For an instant he felt that the struggle, was causing a queer contortion of his mobile features, but with a good effort he resolved it into nothing more offensive than a merry smile.
She had not forgotten, could not mistake, him--that pale head, so proud and fine, but now thin with suffering; the beautiful mobile eyes, now encircled with the signs of sorrow and watching.
His blue eyes sparkled and flashed, his clean-cut mobile features were an index to his slightest shades of feeling and expression.
Ford, with an expression on his mobile features of mediate and happy acquiescence, started to reach for his pocket, then turned suddenly to Mr.
The dark mobile face of the artist shone with pleasure at the unaffected delight of the two young Englishmen.
This he buttoned tightly up, in spite of the extreme closeness of the night, and finished his attire by putting on a rabbit-skin cap with hanging lappets which covered the ears, so that no part of him was visible save his mobile and peaky face.
Brown with her beady, mobile eyes and her "Yes certainly, ma'am," which seemed to her to have a mocking sound.
It was a mobile face, quick-changing to inward mood and thought.
Surface, is woman's soul, a mobile, stormy film on shallow water.
The muscles stood up sharply under the network of sinews, covered with this delicate, mobile skin, soft as satin, and they were hard a bone.
Legal browser ?
- mix up
- Mixed Actions
- Mixed government
- Mixed or compound larceny
- Mixed property
- Mixt contract
- mn minor in consumption
- M'Naghten Rule
- M'Naughten Rule
- mnemonic device
- mob law
- mob rule
- mob swayer
- Mobbing and rioting
- mobile telephone reprogramming
- mock auction
- Mock Trial
- mode of behavior
- mode of communication
- mode of living
- mode of management
- mode of operation
- mode of procedure
- mode of proceeding
- mode of reasoning
- mode of speech
- mode of use
- Model Acts
- model after
- model instance
- model of virtue
Full browser ?
- Mobile, Voice, Positional
- Mobile-Assisted Data Forwarding
- Mobile-Bearing Knee Arthroplasty
- Mobile-End Systems
- Mobile-Executed Handoff
- Mobile-Foreign Challenge Extension
- Mobile-Home Authentication Extension
- Mobile-Packet Backbone Network
- Mobile-Pedestrian-Handheld Technology
- Mobile-Phone Throwing World Championship
- mobile-relay station
- Mobile-Suit Embedded Tactical Enforcer
- Mobile/Manufactured Home Park
- Mobile/Unit Conduct of Fire Trainer
- Mobilehome Dealers National Association
- Mobilehome Park Resident Ownership Program
- MobileNet Services, Inc.
- Mobiler Sozialer Dienst
- Mobiles And Stations Transistorized
- Mobiles Einsatzkommando
- Mobiles Fernsehen Deutschland
- Mobiles Optoelektronisches Visuell Interpretatives System
- Mobileweb 2.0
- MobilExcimer system
- Mobilian Jargon
- Mobilian Jargon
- Mobilier Design et Beaux Arts
- Mobilifilum chasei
- Mobilisation autour d'un Projet d'Insertion
- Mobilisation pour le Développement National