References in periodicals archive ?
The centrepiece of the Skoda all-wheel drive system is a fifth-generation electronically controlled multi-plate clutch.
A lighter multi-plate clutch mounted at the rear axle has the ability to transfer between 50 and 100 per cent of power to the rear wheels.
Optional on the 45 TFSI version, the new multi-plate clutch distributes power between the front and rear which canbe adjusted by the drive select system.
8Nm of torque, coupled with a five-speed constant mesh gearbox that uses a wet multi-plate clutch arrangement.
The all-wheel-drive system uses an electronically controlled multi-plate clutch positioned on the rear axle.
At the rear of the system a rear drive module drives each rear wheel via an independent wet multi-plate clutch.
0-litre V6 biturbo engine delivering 340 hp and also features an active all-wheel drive with an electronically controlled, map-controlled multi-plate clutch.
True to Audi RS tradition, quattro permanent all-wheel drive system underpins the RS Q3, in this case the version based on an electronically controlled multi-plate clutch positioned on the rear axle.
The Real Time AWD with the Intelligent Control System consists of the conventional front-wheel-drive system, a compact transfer case (hat distributes torque to a propeller shaft running the length of the vehicle, the rear differential, an electronically controlled hydraulic pump, a multi-plate clutch (similar to one in an automatic transmission), and left and right rear-wheel driveshafts.
The car uses an electronically-controlled multi-plate clutch to distribute torque between the front and rear axles.
4MOTION details - The multi-plate clutch system was integrated in the rear axle drive of the Tiguan.
Multi-plate clutch engagement allows for on-the-fly Mechanical Front Wheel Drive (MFWD) engagement-coupled with the limited-slip differential, the J-Series backhoe MFWD provides best-in-class tractive effort.
Legal browser ?
- mull over
- Multa conceduntur per obliquum quae non conceduntur de directo
- Multa multo exercitatione facilius quam regulis percipies
- Multa non vetat lex
- Multa transeunt cum universitate quae non per se transeunt
- Multi multa
- multidisciplinary practice
- Multidistrict Litigation
- multilateral trade
- Multilevel Distributorship
- Multi-plate clutch
- multiple poinding
- multiple warrants, many states
- Multiplicata transgressione crescat paenae inflictio
- Multiplicity of Actions
- multiplicity of suits
- Multitudo errantium non parit errori patrocinium
- Multitudo imperitorum perdit curiam
Full browser ?
- Multi-Payload Processing Facility
- Multi-PDZ domain protein 1
- Multi-Peer Data Transmission
- Multi-Peptide Vaccine
- Multi-Peril Crop Insurance
- Multi-Peril Insurance
- Multi-Peril Policies
- Multi-Peril Policy
- Multi-Period Discounting Model
- Multi-Period Immunization
- Multi-Period Single-Sourcing Problem
- Multi-Personal Computer
- Multi-Perspective Question Answering
- Multi-Phase Clock Generator
- Multi-Phase FlowMeter
- Multi-Phase Pump
- Multi-Phase System
- Multi-Phase, Particle-In-Cell
- multi-phasic screen
- Multi-Photo Geometrically Constrained
- Multi-Photon Excitation
- Multi-Photon Excited Fluorescence
- Multi-Photon Ionization
- Multi-Photon Laser Scanning Microscpe
- multi-pickup method
- Multi-Pilot License
- Multi-Pilot System Usability Evaluations
- Multi-Pixel Photon Counter
- Multi-Pixel Photon Detector
- Multi-Place Aircraft Training System
- Multi-plate clutch
- Multi-Platform - Common Data Link
- Multi-platform Aviation Common Source Database
- Multi-Platform Broadband Processing
- Multi-Platform Dispenser Controller
- Multi-Platform Gaming
- Multi-Platform Launcher
- Multi-Platform Radar Technology Insertion Program
- Multi-Platform Tracking Experiment
- Multi-Play Internet Audio
- Multi-Player First Person Shooter
- Multi-Player Game Hacking
- Multi-Player Gaming Network
- Multi-Player Online Role Playing Game
- multi-ply construction
- Multi-Point Circuit
- Multi-Point Conferencing Unit
- Multi-Point Control Protocol
- Multi-Point Control Protocol Data Unit
- Multi-Point Courtesy Inspection
- Multi-Point Critical Flicker Fusion Frequency
- Multi-Point Diamond Search
- Multi-Point Fuel Injection
- Multi-Point Indexable Crown Type Dressers
- Multi-Point Injection
- Multi-Point Link Aggregation
- Multi-Point Low Voltage Differential Signalling
- multi-point refueling system