Never compensated for a breaking and entering

Ask a Lawyerwhat's this?


Country: Canada
State: Nova Scotia

76 year old widow not compensated for break and enter by police or Parents. Happened in 2000 in Inverness, NS. Can she make a claim for the Pain and suffering this has caused her?


Yes--and /or sue in small claims for damages as well.
These questions and answers are provided by ©2000 - 2007 by, Inc.
Full browser ?