Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Avid NEXIS | E4 -- High-density integrated storage engine
While NEXIS uses ABS Meshblocks to determine land use, the size of the Meshblocks are too large to discern fine details.
And one newspaper librarian suggested that the easy-to-access Dow Jones rollout on MSNBC may pull business away from Nexis, too.
This is a nice compromise between the very simple searches on the initial nexis.com page and directory and the unstructured search capabilities of the Power Search page.
Nexis president Bill Pardue said the deal "demonstrates that Nexis is, and will continue to be, a bold, aggressive player in the e-commerce world.
Second, NEXIS has to adapt to the Web, especially if it's to attract new end-user customers.
The main difference that nexis.com offers is the ability to search directly from the home page and simultaneously search fox LEXIS-NEXIS documents and from Wet sources.
Grant Steele will lead Press Access sales and integrate public relations solutions into the NEXIS worldwide sales force, and Brian Mahoney continues to head new business development efforts for public relations solutions.
Daisy Veerasingham has been promoted to managing director for NEXIS Europe.
He acknowledged that it has been a tough 2 years for NEXIS, but that the service is making the transition from just being a provider of full-text information to one that offers solutions-based products and desktop tools, and customization to integrate NEXIS into intranets.
Under the agreement, e solutions will build the external news and information links in e-volve, while LEXIS NEXIS account representatives will work with e-volve subscribers to select the appropriate information package from the LEXIS-NEXIS service.
"Inxight has done a great deal of user-interface research, so as a result, the Hyperbolic Tree is an easy-to-use, unique visualization tool that could enhance LEXIS-NEXIS' Web products," said Andy Bayer, product manager and human factors engineer for the NEXIS business unit.
Legal browser ?
- Never compensated for a breaking and entering
- Never paid on a car, now garnishing husband's wages
- Never received payment for services
- New and useful invention
- New Deal
- New for old
- New hampshire
- New jersey
- New matter
- New or novel assignment
- New Party
- New promise
- New trial
- New work
- New york
- New York Constitution of 1777
- New York Times Co. v. Sullivan
- New York Times Co. v. United States
- Newly discovered evidence
- newly-discovered evidence
- newspaper divulges job
- Newton, Huey Percy
- next friend
- Next of Kin
- Nient comprise
- Nient culpable
- Nient dedire
- Nient le fait
- Night walkers
- Nihil capiat per breve
- Nihil dat qui non habet
- Nihil de re accrescit ei qui nihil in re quando jus accresceret habet
- Nihil dicit
- Nihil facit error nominis cum de corpore constat
- Nihil habet
- Nihil habet forum ex scena
- Nihil in lege intolerabilius est
- Nihil magis justum est quam quod necessarium est
- Nihil perfectum est dum aliquid restat agendum
- Nihil possumus contra veritatem
- Nihil quod est contra rationem est licitum
Full browser ?
- Nex Talk Interface
- Nexans Cabling Solutions
- Nexans Power Accessories France
- Nexen, Inc.
- Nexenta Bug Tracking System
- NexGen Data Systems
- nexin-related serine protease inhibitor
- Nexo, Martin Andersen
- Nexö, Martin Andersen
- Nexø, Martin Andersen
- Nexon Publishing North America
- Nexperia Development Kit
- Nexperia Mobile Developer Kit
- Nexpert Object
- NEXRAD Communications Interface Unit
- NEXRAD Information Dissemination System
- NEXRAD Program Council
- NEXRAD Program Management Committee
- Nexstar User's Guide