Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Abnormal development of the cardiac outflow tract (OFT) constitutes approximately 30% of congenital heart defects. Therefore, investigating the mechanism of the OFT septation and remodeling is important.
These are --$296.705 million OFT senior revenue bonds, series A of 2018 'AA'; and --$147.59 million OFT subordinate revenue bonds, series B of 2018 'A+'.
The OFT said there was "substantial competition" in the retail sector between Bell's whisky, a Diageo label, and Whyte & Mackay's ownlabel and branded blended whisky.
Mr Opperman spoke out after an EU inquiry concluded that oil firms may have "colluded" to manipulate petrol prices - just months after an investigation by the OFT came to the opposite conclusion, and insisted soaring prices at the pump were simply an inevitable result of higher crude oil prices.
In a press release, the OFT said it had determined there could be a substantial reduction of competition in five local areas, namely Aberdeen, Brighton, Bury St Edmunds, Cambridge and Southampton.
This gave agents like yours, who have signed up to the code, the right to use the 'OFT Approved' logo.
Even though regulators had sought many changes to the current-account market, the OFT observed that comparing the costs of current accounts continues to be challenging, and that people lack confidence in the switching process.
Under the agreement, Betfred will sell 25 shops in specific areas determined by the OFT to Stan James, an acquisition the Gibraltar-based firm announced last month and which increases their betting shop estate to 90.
The OFT want shoppers to tell them whether the proposed changes, outlined at www.oft.gov.uk, will improve warranties.
The OFT wants shoppers to tell it whether the proposed changes, outlined at www.oft.gov.uk, will improve warranties.
The OFT were concerned that too many buyers didn't ask for quotes or research prices when buying a scooter, stairlift or equipment such as hoists or bathroom fittings.
Legal browser ?
- Office of National Drug Control Policy
- Office of Thrift Supervision
- officer of the court
- Officers may not examine the judicial acts of the court
- Officers of the Court
- Officia judicialia non concedantur antequam vacent
- Officia magistratus non debent esse venalia
- Official Gazette
- Official Journal
- official misconduct
- Official Receiver
- Official Referee
- official secrets
- Official Solicitor to the Supreme Court
- Officina justitiae
- officious intermeddler
- Officit conatus si effectus sequatur
- Officium nemini debet esse damnosum
- offshore corporation
- Ogden tables
- Oil delivered to home by mistake, responsible for payment?
- Oklahoma City Bombing
- Old age
- Old natura brevium
- Old tenures
- Old-Age, Survivors, and Disability Insurance
- Oleron laws
- Olmstead v. United States
- Olney, Richard
- Omissio eorum quae tacite insunt nihil operatur
- Omne actum ab intentione agentis est judicandum
- Omne crimen ebrietas et incendit et detegit
- Omne magis dignum trahit ad se minus dignum sit antiquius
- Omne magnum exemplum habet aliquid ex iniquio
- Omne majus continet in se minus
- Omne majus minus in se complecitur
Full browser ?
- Ofsted Voluntary Childcare Register
- Oft Gestellte Fragen Und Deren Antworten
- Ofte Stillede Spørgsmål
- often as not
- Often Heard News
- Often Required Data
- often wrong never in doubt
- often wrong, never in doubt