Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Ithraa, which is one of the bodies that form OPEX Organising Committee, in addition to OCCI and PEIE, has implemented a marketing study on the Ethiopian market to provide comprehensive facts on the market in order to familiarise the Omani exporters, and on the other hand brief the exporters in Ethiopia on the promising Omani products.
It should be noted that four OPEX events were held successfully in the GCC region.
Tim Osman, Marketing Manager at OPEX Corporation added, "After months of strategizing and planning, we are pleased to release our new website to the public.
However, the next-generation of SBCs -- Network-adaptive Border Controllers -- can scale back OPEX costs through centralized management and control of distributed SBCs.
It allows service providers to gain significant benefits via OPEX reduction, increase in efficiency and productivity, increase in network uptime and availability, and real time view and management control over the network.
Ayman al-Hasani, Chairman of OPEX Organising Committee.
OPEX Week: Business Transformation World Summit is an annual event held in Orlando, Florida.
Al Maha Ceramics, one of the leading ceramic tiles producing companies in Oman recently participated in the OPEX Qatar.
The three-day OPEX event, which ended on Thursday, was held at the Doha Exhibition & Convention Center (DECC) and it witnessed the participation of several Omani companies.
Globally, the average OPEX is four times that of CAPEX.
Summary: OPEX Tehran to be held from September 25 to 30 is expected to benefit Omani exporters hugely.
Neil's passion for efficient and secure document conversion services led Storetec to investigate and eventually acquire an OPEX Falcon universal document scanning workstation, further enhancing Storetec's foothold on the future.
Legal browser ?
- operate jointly
- operating company
- operating expenses
- Operation of Law
- operational before
- operative with respect to the past
- operative words
- opinio praeiudicata
- Opinion Evidence
- Opinion of the Court of Appeals of Texas, Fourteenth District
- opinion of the jury
- Opinion of the Supreme Court of Alabama, August 30, 1962
- Opinion of the Supreme Court of Arizona, April 22, 1965
- Opinion of the Supreme Court of California, People v. Stewart
- Opinion of the Supreme Court, January 22, 1973
- Opinion of the Supreme Court, March 9, 1964
- Opinion of the Supreme Court, May 17, 1954
- Opinion of the Supreme Court, May 31, 1955
- Opinion of the U.S. Supreme Court, June 13, 1966
- Opinion of the U.S. Supreme Court, June 26, 2003
- Opinion of U.S. District Court, N.D. Texas, June 17, 1970
Full browser ?
- Operting System/Virtual Storage 1
- Opes Prime Asset Management
- Opetusalan Ammattij
- OPEVAL Readiness Review Board
- OPEVAL Test Readiness Review
- OPF (disambiguation)
- OPFOR Surrogate Wheeled Vehicle