OWI Wisconsin

Ask a Lawyerwhat's this?


Country: United States of America
State: Wisconsin

After receiving first offense OWI in Wisconsin, a few weeks later I received an OAR first offense on my way to work. I was waiting for my insurance company to get back to me on the status regarding the obtainment of insurance on my car for the driver (myself) convicted of OWI, which would then allow me to obtain an occupational license. I have a completely clean record, save for the OWI and OAR that I now have. I am also a student here at the Univ. of Wisconsin and cannot afford a lawyer. I was rejected from obtaining a Public Defender. For first offense, do I need a lawyer or what should I do?


Yes you need to get a lawyer and have that negotiated down and hopefully kep off your record...
These questions and answers are provided by WORLDLawDirect.com. ©2000 - 2007 by WORLDLawDirect.com, Inc.