Mentioned in ?
- Abrams v. United States
- Abuse of Discretion
- Administrative Board
- Akerman, Amos Tappan
- Amnesty International
- Appendix to Appellants' Briefs
- Articles of Confederation
- Automobile Searches
- Barron v. Baltimore
- Brief for Appellants in Nos. 1, 2 and 3 and for Respondents in No. 5
- Brief for Appellants in Nos. 1, 2 and 4 and for Respondents
- Brief for Petitioner
- Brief for Respondent
- Brief for the Petitioners
- Brief of Petitioners
- Canons of Construction
References in periodicals archive ?
While the importance of observability and predictability are well supported throughout literature, directability has had much less attention (for example, Christoffersen and Woods 2002; Klein et al.
shows that reference to public observability is not essential to
Previous studies on the adoption of innovation and technologies have shown that Observability is positively related to adoption (Al-Jabri & Sohail, 2012; Teo et al., 1995).
The use of analytic functions in (5) and Assumption 1 guarantee that single-experiment observability of system (5) (necessary for observer construction) is equivalent to the multiple-experiment observability (easily studied by the methods of functions' algebra), see .
We then estimated multivariate models with social media frequency (ordinary least squares regression) and total number of ICT platforms (Poisson regression) as dependent variables, and the four attributes of innovations (relative advantage, compatibility, complexity, and observability and trialability) as independent variables (see technical appendix for survey wording and descriptive results for innovation attributes).
Due to the lack of perceived complexity of the new innovation, the trialability of the innovation after decades of building and improving on successful distance education programs, and the observability of profits as a result of implementing fully online programs, distance learning as an innovation achieved swift adoption at the institutional level at NSU.
Describe the perceived relative advantage, compatibility, complexity, observability, and trialability of GM science within each generation; and
As for the final attribute, which is observability, Rogers (2003, p.16) offered that people can easily observe the result of the innovation.
Observability of positive linear systems has been addressed in [20, 21].
In previous literature, the above inequality is called the observability inequality when V = 0.
Unlike the situation from  where the initial-boundary value problem for the diffusion equation is considered, here we deal with the Cauchy problem which, by means of the Fourier transform, provides us with observability estimates under appropriate assumptions on the relation between A and B.
Then the observability of the scale factor error and misalignment error is analyzed combined with the typical airborne movement.
Legal browser ?
- oath of allegiance
- Obedientia est legis essentia
- obiter dicta
- obiter dictum
- Objective Theory of Contract
- objects clause
- Obligation of contracts
- obligationes literis
- Obligations after car accident
- Obligations of employer?
- Obligee or creditor
- Obligor or debtor
- Obstructing process
- Obstruction of Justice
- obtaining a will
- Obtaining Chinese nationality
- Obtaining evidence for court
- Obtemperandum est consuetudini rationabili tanquam legi
- Occupant or occupier
- Occupation Order
- Occupational Disease
- occupational hazard
- Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970
- occupier's liability
- occupy the field
- O'Connor, Sandra Day
- O'Conor, Charles
- Odhall right
Full browser ?
- obsequent fault-line scarp
- Obsequent Valley
- Observability - Don't Care
- observability subspace algorithm
- Observable (quantum computation)
- Observable Critical Item
- Observable Critical Process
- Observable Difference
- Observable Language Behaviour
- Observable Non-Deterministic Finite State Machine
- observable operator
- Observable Protein Crystal Growth Apparatus
- observable quantity
- Observable Tumour Effect Level
- Observadores de las Naciones Unidas en El Salvador