Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Comment: Part of a divestiture required by the European Commission following Plastic Omnium's acquisition of Europe-based auto parts company Faurecia Auto Exterior
Latham narrowly led Danish rider Lasse Norman Hansen heading into the final day of the omnium but soon lost his advantage, finishing 10th in the kilometre time-trial to Hansen's fourth.
With no omnium at Glasgow 2014, Trott's individual focus fell on the points race and she emerged with Commonwealth Games gold.
Release date- 04092019 - PLASTIC OMNIUM HAS BECOME CO-SPONSOR AND MEMBER OF THE ADVISORY BOARD COMMITTEE, OF THE AP VENTURES FUND, A VENTURE CAPITAL FIRM HEADQUARTERED IN LONDON AND SPECIALIZING IN HYDROGEN AND FUEL CELLS.
The first day of competition featured a time trial over 1,000 metres for coxed quads, with finals held after the completion of the omnium.
The omnium final consisted of 5 races; the 1km time trial, elimination, scatch, keirin and culminated with the points race.
"Since the last [market] downturn, there has been a huge focus that has been placed on feasibility studies," said Kieran Duckworth, main board director at Omnium International.
"I am absolutely gutted to announce that I won't be riding in the omnium at the world championships," said Kenny (pictured), who is married to Farnworth's Jason Kenny.
The event, at London's Lee Valley VeloPark from 14 t0 16 December, will see Britain's women fight for world cup titles -- and Tokyo 2020 qualifying points -- in the three Olympic endurance events: team pursuit, Madison and omnium.
"I've got two more chances with the omnium on Monday - with a lot of the field doing the points race so I've been assessing the field there - then I go and do the madison on Tuesday."
Northern Trust Corporation has announced that it has completed an agreement with Citadel to bring Omnium technology development in-house, the company said.
Legal browser ?
- Omne crimen ebrietas et incendit et detegit
- Omne magis dignum trahit ad se minus dignum sit antiquius
- Omne magnum exemplum habet aliquid ex iniquio
- Omne majus continet in se minus
- Omne majus minus in se complecitur
- Omne sacramentum debet esse de certa scientia
- Omne testamentum morte consummatum est
- Omnia delicta in aperto leviora sunt
- Omnia performavit
- Omnia praesumuntur contra spoliatorem
- Omnia praesumuntur legitime facta donec probetur in contrarium
- Omnia praesumuntur rite esse acta
- Omnia praesumuntur solemniter esse acta
- Omnia quae sunt uxoris sunt ipsius viri
- omnibus clause
- Omnis actio est loquela
- Omnis consensus tollit errorem
- Omnis exceptio est ipsa quoque regula
- Omnis innovatio plus novitate perturbat quam utilitate prodest
- Omnis interpretatio si fieri potest ita fienda est in instrumentis
- Omnis interpretatio vel declarat
- Omnis privatio praesupponit habitum
- Omnis ratihabitio retro trahitur et mandato aequiparatur
- Omnis regula suas patitur exceptiones
- on all fours
- On Demand
- on file
- On or about
- on or before
- On Point
- on the merits
- on the stand
- Once a fraud
- Once a mortgage always a mortgage
- Once a recompense always a recompense
- One may not do an act to himself
- One Person, One Vote
- One should be just before he is generous
- O'Neill, Thomas Phillip, Jr.
- Onerari non
- Oneris ferendi
- Onerous cause
- Onerous contract
- Onerous gift
- Onus Probandi
- ope exceptionis
- Open a credit
Full browser ?
- Omniscient Labeled Transition Finite-State Vector Quantization
- Omnisport club
- Omnitel Pronto Italia
- Omnitouch Contact Center
- OmniTouch Unified Communication
- Omnitron Defense System
- Omniture, Inc
- Omnium Gatherum
- omnium gatherums
- Omnium North Africa
- Omnium Traitement Valorisation
- OmniVision Technologies Inc.
- OmniVision Technologies Incorporated