paint

(redirected from Paints and coatings)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical, Encyclopedia.
References in periodicals archive ?
Many industries of paints and coatings have seen a rapid increase in its consumption, said the report.
The promulgation of a new constitution and successful 2014 and 2015 presidential and parliamentary elections respectively has helped restore some degree of confidence in the country's economy and the largest manufacturer and consumer of paints and coatings in North Africa.
Indian paints and coatings market is mainly driven by demand of two types of paints, decorative paints that constitute 75% of the market and industrial paint which constitute the remaining 25%.
At times, the demand for paints and coatings has grown at a rate of 1.
The paints and coatings market has been benefitting due to these developments in personal and non-personal spaces.
Demand for paints and coatings should grow just under 2% per year through the year 2000, according to a new report from The Freedonia Group.
Timetric's Paints and Coatings in BRIC to 2016: Market Guide provides in-depth detail on the trends and drivers of the paints and coatings market in BRIC region.
In this study, IRL examines China's paints and coatings market independently and not as part of a regional study on the Asia Pacific paint market, thereby enabling to present more in-depth information on paint market influences and trends.
com)-- New market report published by Persistence Market Research “Global Market Study on Paints and Coatings: Industrial Paints and Coatings to Witness Highest Growth by 2020,” the global paints and coatings market was worth USD 121.
The paints and coatings industry depends heavily on its end-use markets.
The new water-based paints and coatings include special formulations for various applications: Verniz PU Antipicha^ao, for anti-graffiti protection; Tinta e Verniz PU Exteriores, exterior paint and varnish; Firecoat Tinta for fireproofing; and Verniz Corta-Chamas, a fireproofing varnish.
com/research/45daca/global_constructio) has announced the addition of the "Global Construction Paints and Coatings - Market Opportunities and Business Environment, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016" report to their offering.