Payment for services not received

Ask a Lawyerwhat's this?


Country: United States of America
State: Georgia

Can I sue a service company for delaying my Requests? I have sent many requests to this translating company, they have charged my credit card but they never complete my request on time and they never treat these situations as urgent. I have had many problems with the way they deliver their service.


Yes--Based on what you say here, you could probably file suit against them (or at least threaten to do so) in small claims court or in regular court; filing in small claims court is easier and requires no could try to collect all of the costs and damages that you suffered due to their behavior.
These questions and answers are provided by ©2000 - 2007 by, Inc.
References in periodicals archive ?
IPIA defines an improper payment as a payment that should not have been made or that was made in an incorrect amount (including overpayments and underpayments) under statutory, contractual, administrative, or other legally applicable requirements, and includes any payment to an ineligible recipient, any payment for an ineligible service, any duplicate payment, any payment for services not received, and any payment that does not account for credit for applicable discounts.
Full browser ?