References in periodicals archive ?
On Merseyside, Birkenhead Borough Police was far ahead of Liverpool in employing policewomen, with the arrival of Sgt Dorothy Lovell, in 1917.
The Philippine National Police (PNP) awarded the ten outstanding policewomen in the country for year 2016 in a simple ceremony at Camp Crame on Wednesday.
Ms Al Khawaja was arrested for blocking a busy roundabout on Budaiya Highway and assaulting a policewoman, while Ms Al Sayed, a schoolteacher, was detained for refusing to leave an illegal protest in Abu Saiba on the same day and assaulting two policewomen.
An internal investigation exposed that 99 per cent of the cancelled violations [over a six-month period] were taken from the computers of the two policewomen and the policeman.
Approximately 750 policewomen under the ministry are serving in a variety of roles throughout the country and have shown courage and determination in fighting the enemies of the Afghan people.
On the other hand, naiintindihan ko rin naman ang aking mga policewomen dahil nakalimutan siguro nila na sila ay pulis,' dela Rosa said in an interview on Wednesday.
The policewomen told the judge they were assaulted by the defendants.
We salute our policewomen in their commitment and determination in performing police duties aside from being mothers, wives, daughters or sisters in their family.
We were deployed to show the public that policewomen are capable of doing what our male counterparts usually do, she said.
The legislation would grant policewomen the same rights as women in the public sector to maternity leave, time off for childcare and a mourning period in the event they are widowed.
Ang ganito nga pong antas ng katapatan at dedikasyon ng inyong mga kasamahan sa serbisyo ang siya mismong nagbunsod sa nabawi na ninyong tiwala at paghanga ng ating mamamayan," Aquino said during the courtesy call of awardees of the 10 Outstanding Policewomen.
POLICEWOMEN will be soon be given the same maternity rights as civil servants.
Legal browser ?
- poles apart
- Police and Criminal Evidence
- Police and Guards, Private
- police clearance letter, employment
- Police Community Support Officer
- police constable
- Police Corruption and Misconduct
- police court
- police enter a home
- Police Federation of England and Wales
- police force
- Police jury
- police officer
- police officer conduct rude and possibly illegal
- police officers
- Police Power
- police powers
- Police questioning
- Police random plate checks
- police tipper
- Police took away auto for a balance owed on a credit card
- policy of insurance
- policy-fixing meeting
- polite act
- polite regard
- Political Action Committee
- political affairs
- political agitator
- political aspirant
- political asylum
- political body
- Political Campaign Law
- political community
- political competition
- political confluence
- political contention
- political contestant
Full browser ?
- policeman bird
- policeman bird
- policeman bird
- Policeman Lesion
- Policeman of the Abdomen
- policeman's helmet
- policemans heel
- Polichlorek Winylu
- Polícia de Intervenção e Defesa do Estado
- Policía de Investigaciones del Perú
- Policía de Mercados
- Polícia de Segurança Pública
- Policia de Turismo
- Polícia de Vigilância E Defesa do Estado
- Polícia Federal
- Policía Federal Argentina
- Policía Federal Preventiva
- Policía Fronteriza
- Policia General de Trafico
- Policía Judicial del Distrito Federal
- Policía Judicial del Estado
- Policía Judicial Federal
- Polícia Judiciária
- Policia Militar
- Polícia Militar de Minas Gerais
- Policia Militar do Estado do Rio de Janeiro
- Policia Militar Rodoviaria
- Policía Municipal Comunitaria
- Policía Municipal de Tránsito
- Policía Municipal de Tránsito de Quetzaltenango
- Policia Nacional Civil
- Policía Nacional del Perú
- Policía Nacional Revolucionaria
- Policia National Timor Leste
- Policía Técnica Judicial