Power of atty. Rights

Ask a Lawyerwhat's this?


Country: United States of America
State: California

My ex-husband diagnosed in Oct 2005 child class c liver disease only option transplant. no a good candidate, he did an advance directive with me and two oldest sons as responsible and power of authority notarized, now he become confused, lost, child like, his current wife convinced him to leave with her from our care, can I step in with my documents and remove him, he's not caring for himself she had a protective order against him for 3 years starting in Oct, 2005, she told him she had the court lift it, she walked in and told them to lift it. She has him on illegal drugs and just partying.


You can ask a court to act yes--you will need some evidence about what is happening.
These questions and answers are provided by WORLDLawDirect.com. ©2000 - 2007 by WORLDLawDirect.com, Inc.