References in periodicals archive ?
The NECA says fares have gone up on average 3% more than inflation for a decade, but the bus companies bitterly oppose the plan and say its conditions are too rigid and that the QCS poses a "huge risk" to the public purse.
"Moreover, the changes would be locked in for up to a 10-year period until March 31, 2027 with commercial operators having adjusted investment plans for the QCS making it difficult, if not impossible, to turn back the clock."
* Determine the criteria for assessing QCs' effectiveness based on literature survey and develop a model relevant for both PSUs and PSEs.
In 2010, NICB found that a total of 8,723 Florida QCs were referred for closer examination.
South Florida easily led the state in QCs in 2012, with 4,686--up 4,349 reported in 2011 and 3,033 in 2010.
Mr Edis, who took silk in 1997 after 17 years experience at the Bar and has both prosecuted and defended in murder and drug trafficking trials, said the threat of QCs being abolished was regrettable for the legal system and the public.
In the past four years, 30 Park Place has had 10 tenants appointed QCs, On the Wales and Chester circuit only four QCs were appointed.
Quality circles (QCs) are small (four to 15 members) voluntary groups performing quality control, continuous improvement and mutual self-development activities at a regular series of meetings.
Qatar Cancer Society (QCS) conducted about 216 health education activities in 2018 with the number of beneficiaries from these activities reaching 30,000.
Upon examining referrals for six categories--property, casualty, commercial, workers' compensation, vehicle and miscellaneous--for the third quarters of 2011, 2012, and 2013, the NICB observed a 24-percent uptick in the total number of QCs.
has seen a 9-percent increase in the number of questionable claims (QCs) reported, according to the National Insurance Crime Bureau (NICB).
Legal browser ?
- Pure debt
- Pure Food and Drug Act of 1906
- Pure or simple obligation
- Pure plea
- Pure Speech
- putative father
- Putative marriage
- Putting in fear
- Putzel, Henry, Jr.
- Quadriennium utile
- Quae ab hostibus capiuntur
- Quae ad unum finem loquuta sunt; non debent ad alium detorqueri
- Quae cohaerent personae a persona separari nequeunt
- Quae communi legi derogant stricte interpretantur
- Quae contra rationem juris introducta sunt
- Quae est eadem
- Quae in auria acta sunt rite agi praesummuntur
- Quae in partes dividi nequeunt solida
- Quae incontinenti vel certo fiunt inesse videntur
- Quae inter alios acta sunt nemini nocere debent
- Quae malasunt inchoata in principio vex bono peragantur exitu
- Quae non valeant singula
- Quae praeter consuetudinem et morem majorum fiunt
- Quae rerum natura prohibentur
- Quaecumque intra rationem legis inveniuntur
- Quaelibet concessio fortissime contra donatorem interpretanda est
- Quaelibet jurisdictio cancellos suos habet
Full browser ?
- Qct Resources Ltd