References in periodicals archive ?
Following a meeting held on the sidelines of the African Union summit in Addis Ababa in January, President Omer al-Bashir and his Egyptian counterpart Abdel Fattah al-Sisi discussed the tensions between the two courtiers and agreed to form a quadripartite committee to develop a roadmap to restore the relationship to the right track.
The two sides have reviewed the steps that have been taken to support the firm bilateral relations since the first session of the quadripartite meeting and the various positive developments witnessed during that period, as evidenced by the mutual visits between the two countries' officials at all levels.
The Quadripartite Steering Committee on Afghan Refugees includes Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran and the UNHCR.
On May 16, 2016, LeEco signed a quadripartite memorandum with Institute of Internet Development (IID), Russian Export Center and JSC Digital Television to export Russian media content to China and other markets and build Le Ecosystem in Russia.
An important element in the quadripartite agreement is the provision that empowers the NM and the NHCP to add to the coverage of the NHRRP those structures originally listed as NCTs, ICPs or NHLs at the time of the earthquake or Yolanda.
The experts say that the agreements signed between the parties in the field of transport, trade and economy create necessary conditions for expansion of cooperation, and implementation of the quadripartite agreement on establishment of international transport and transit corridor Uzbekistan-Turkmenistan-Iran-Oman will give a powerful impetus to development of trade and economic relations.
PARIS, April 18 (KUNA) -- The Parliamentary Assembly of the European Council (PACE) on Friday said it welcomed the agreement reached on Ukraine in quadripartite talks in Geneva Thursday, saying it is a "positive step" that gives hope for an easing of tensions in the region.
Discussion encompasses the classic Maya civilization, the 260-day calendar and the 365-day calendar of the postclassic Yucatec civilization, the Burner ceremonies of quadripartite 65-day intervals, and the 52-year calendar of the postclassic Aztec civilization.
"Le bilan est positif que ce soit au niveau de la lutte contre le terrorisme, la lutte contre le trafic de drogue ou la lutte contre l'immigration clandestine", a souligne le ministre, rappelant les actions entreprises pour atteindre une cooperation quadripartite (G4) devant inclure aussi la France et le Portugal, outre le Maroc et l'Espagne.
Incumbent Cotabato City Vice-Mayor Muslimin Sema, leader of another MNLF faction, has called for the holding of a quadripartite meeting to be attended by the MILF, the MNLF, the OIC and the Aquino administration to study the framework agreement signed by the Philippine government and the MILF in Malaysia in mid-October this year.
Le ministre iranien des Affaires etrangeres, Ali Akbar Salehi, en visite au Caire dans le cadre du "groupe de contact" quadripartite sur la Syrie a eu des entretiens avec son homologue egyptien, Mohamed Kamel Amr.
Salehi also proposed to his counterparts to hold the next meeting of the quadripartite group created following the initiative of Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi in Tehran, according to the same source.
Legal browser ?
- putative father
- Putative marriage
- Putting in fear
- Putzel, Henry, Jr.
- Quadriennium utile
- Quae ab hostibus capiuntur
- Quae ad unum finem loquuta sunt; non debent ad alium detorqueri
- Quae cohaerent personae a persona separari nequeunt
- Quae communi legi derogant stricte interpretantur
- Quae contra rationem juris introducta sunt
- Quae est eadem
- Quae in auria acta sunt rite agi praesummuntur
- Quae in partes dividi nequeunt solida
- Quae incontinenti vel certo fiunt inesse videntur
- Quae inter alios acta sunt nemini nocere debent
- Quae malasunt inchoata in principio vex bono peragantur exitu
- Quae non valeant singula
- Quae praeter consuetudinem et morem majorum fiunt
- Quae rerum natura prohibentur
- Quaecumque intra rationem legis inveniuntur
- Quaelibet concessio fortissime contra donatorem interpretanda est
- Quaelibet jurisdictio cancellos suos habet
- Quaeras de dubiis
- Quaerens non invenit plegium
Full browser ?
- quadrinity process
- quadrinomial distribution
- Quadrinomial expansion
- Quadrinomial expansion
- Quadripartite Advisory Publication
- Quadripartite Agreed Materiel
- Quadripartite Agreed Materiel Development Objectives
- Quadripartite Agreed Materiel Requirement
- Quadripartite Agreed Plans of Engineering
- Quadripartite Agreed Plans of Engineering Design
- Quadripartite Agreed Plans of Engineering Test
- Quadripartite Agreed Plans of Service Tests
- Quadripartite Agreement on West Berlin
- Quadripartite Development Objective
- Quadripartite Management Committee
- Quadripartite Materiel & Agreements Committee
- Quadripartite Objective
- Quadripartite Research Committee
- Quadripartite Research List
- Quadripartite Standardization Agreement
- Quadripartite Standardization Agreements List
- Quadripartite Standing Operating Procedures
- Quadripartite Technical Cooperation Effort
- Quadripartite vault
- Quadripartite vault
- Quadripartite Working Group
- Quadripartite Working Group on Army Operational Research
- Quadripartite Working Group on Aviation
- Quadripartite Working Group on Combat Developments
- Quadripartite Working Group on Electronic Warfare
- Quadripartite Working Group on Engineering
- Quadripartite Working Group on Logistics
- Quadripartite Working Group on Proofing Inspection Quality Assurance