Relative acted on behalf, took proceeds of property sale

Ask a Lawyerwhat's this?


Country: Russia
State: All States/Provinces

A relative of mine in Moscow Russia, has acted on my behalf in a property sale. They have taken the proceeds of the sale, and are refusing to send them to me in the UK. What action can I take to recover the money. Is it theft ? Embezzlement? Fraud?


You may file a police report and/or sue in the courts yes--
These questions and answers are provided by ©2000 - 2007 by, Inc.