References in periodicals archive ?
During the exercise, the actors--comprising mostly Iraqi-Americans who applied for the job--are dressed in their culture's attire and they speak Arabic to force the riverines to use their language and culture skills.
Though the riverines are focused on the maritime security mission, they also have to flex their ground combat skills.
Along the way, it has established new units, such as the riverines, which deployed to Iraq last month, and civil affairs teams, which are training for future deployment.
With forces such as the riverines, naval coastal warfare, force protection and other expeditionary teams, the command is well to take the lead in the coastal and inland waterways, he says.
The squadron, the second of its type to be established under NECC, will seek to project power ashore by exploiting the riverine space using boats.
Dozens of Vietnam War veterans who had served in the Navy on similar riverine squadrons attended establishment ceremony.
This could be particularly important for the riverines, when attacked with a range of weapons.
The Navy's first riverine squadron--stood up in spring 2006--deployed to Iraq last month.
In particular, riverine environments have the potential to become a critical maneuver space in the twenty-first century.
UNDERSTANDING THE RIVERINE ENVIRONMENT: THE GEOPOLITICAL REALITY
The RCB is a unique incarnation of the riverine mission, attached t Navy Expeditionary Combat Command's Riverine Group 1, Riverine Squadron 2, Detachment 2 (RIVRON 2 DET 2) located on Joint Expeditionary Base Little Creek-Fort Story, Va.
The RCB is a lethal supplement to their already menacing arsenal, giving riverine squadrons the ability to travel not only in rivers, but also out to bays and coastal regions, expanding the capabilities of command and control and the riverine squadrons' maritime security reach
Legal browser ?
- risk of loss
- risk one’s money
- risk taker
- risky undertaking
- rivet the attention
- rivet the mind
- rivet the thoughts
- Rix dollar
- roaches in apartment
- roadside test
- rob of freedom
- Roberts v. United States Jaycees
- Roberts, Owen Josephus
- Robinson v. California
Full browser ?
- Riverhead Central School District
- Riverhead Faculty and Community Theatre
- Riverhead Industrial Development Agency
- Riverhead Town Volunteer Ambulance Corps
- Riverina College of Advanced Education
- Riverina District
- Riverina Division of General Practice and Primary Health
- Riverina Eastern Regional Organisation of Councils
- Riverina Environmental Education Centre
- Riverina Highlands Landcare Nursery
- Riverina Regional Development Board
- Riverina Water County Council
- Riverina Young Peoples Theatre
- Riverina-Murray Institute of Higher Education
- riverine area
- Riverine Assault Craft
- Riverine Coastal Domain
- riverine combat element
- Riverine Communities Health Organisation
- Riverine Dissolved Organic Matter
- Riverine Interdiction Unit
- riverine operations
- Riverine Squadron
- riverine tsetse
- Riverine Utility Craft
- Riverland Amateur Radio Club
- Riverland Community College
- Riverland Development Corporation
- Riverland Division of General Practice
- Riverland Hills Baptist Church
- Riverland West Local Action Planning
- Riverland Youth Theatre
- Rivermead Behavioral Inattention Test
- Rivermead Behavioural Memory Test
- Rivermead Behavioural Memory Test for Children
- Rivermead Head Injury Follow-up Questionnaire
- Rivermead Motor Assessment
- Rivermead Motor Assessment
- Rivermead Perceptual Assessment Battery
- Rivermead Post-Concussion Symptoms Questionnaire
- Rivermead Visual Gait Assessment
- Rivermount College
- Rivero-Carvallo effect
- Rivero-Carvallo, Jose Manuel