Mentioned in ?
- abstract of title
- Agricultural Law
- Agriculture Department
- Agriculture Subsidies
- American Farm Bureau Federation
- Art Law
- Ashcroft, John David
- Bacon, Sir Francis
- Bates, Daisy Lee Gatson
- Black, Hugo Lafayette
- Black, Jeremiah Sullivan
- Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka, Kansas
- Cable Television
- Carmichael, Stokely
- Carter, James Earl, Jr.
- Celia, a Slave
- Clinton, Hillary Rodham
References in classic literature ?
It was not that any harm could be said concerning the vicar of that charming rural parish to which Dorlcote Mill belonged; he was a man of excellent family, an irreproachable bachelor, of elegant pursuits,--had taken honors, and held a fellowship.
Then his voice changed as if every pine-tree was a Rural Dean.
She was like some rural goddess, and you thought of those fresh, strong girls whom old Herrick had praised in exquisite numbers.
I am going into town, Lord Tennington,' he said, as seriously as possible, `to complain to the postmaster about the rural free delivery service we are suffering from here.
These towns and cities of New England (many of which would be villages in Old England), are as favourable specimens of rural America, as their people are of rural Americans.
He was brought up in the simplicity of rural life, but, while yet a mere stripling, left his home, and launched himself amid the busy scenes of London, having had, from his very boyhood, a singular presentiment that he would ultimately arrive at great fortune.
He intended that his grand-nephew, who had been all his life in Australia, should see something of rural England on the drive.
These were rural neighbors, cures and bailiffs of adjacent estates.
Minchin on the other side of Tipton, the decease of Hicks, a rural practitioner, having increased Middlemarch practice in that direction.
In all the rural district near about, and even in the town of Marshall, a mile away, not one person of unbiased mind entertains a doubt of it; incredulity is confined to those opinionated persons who will be called "cranks" as soon as the useful word shall have penetrated the intellectual demesne of the Marshall Advance.
He and Arthur frequently meet to pursue their rural sports together: he often calls upon us here, and Arthur not unfrequently rides over to him.
Him the pleasant banks of sweetly-winding Stour had nourished, where he first learnt the vocal art, with which, wandering up and down at wakes and fairs, he cheered the rural nymphs and swains, when upon the green they interweaved the sprightly dance; while he himself stood fiddling and jumping to his own music.
Legal browser ?
- run through
- run together
- running account
- running account credit
- running at large
- running away
- Running days
- running expense
- running expenses
- Running of the statute of limitations
- running out
- Running with the Land
- Ruse de guerre
- rush off
- rush through
- rush to a conclusion
- rush to conclusion
- rush upon
- Rush, Benjamin
- Rush, Richard
- rushing in
- Rutledge, John
- Rutledge, Wiley Blount, Jr.
- Rylands v. Fletcher
Full browser ?
- Ruq'a al Sairif
- Ruq'a al-Sairif
- Ruq'ah al Sairif
- Ruq'ah al-Sairif
- Ruqa al Sairif
- Ruqa al-Sairif
- Ruqah al Sairif
- Ruqah al-Sairif
- Rural Abandoned Mine Program
- Rural Academic Health Project
- Rural Access Initiative
- Rural Access to Emergency Devices
- Rural Accessibility and Cancer Survival
- Rural Action for Development
- Rural Action Project
- Rural Action Zone
- Rural Address Designation
- Rural Adjustment and Finance Corporation
- Rural administration
- Rural Advanced Community of Learners
- Rural Advancement Foundation Intenational
- Rural Advancement Fund
- Rural Affordable Housing Commission
- Rural Agricultural Development Authority
- Rural Agricultural Improvement and Public Affairs Project
- Rural Agricultural Productivity Improvement and Development
- Rural AIDS Action Network
- Rural AIDS and Development Action Research
- Rural AIDS Prevention Project
- Rural Alabama Health Alliance
- Rural Alaska Honors Institute
- Rural Alaska Native Adult
- Rural Alaska Sanitation Coalition
- Rural Alberta Advantage
- Rural Alberta Development Fund
- Rural Alliance Inc
- Rural Allied Health Team
- Rural Allied Health Undergraduate Scholarship