References in periodicals archive ?
These are an evolution from the local sento (neighborhood baths), and combine function with low cost.
Prior to installing TotalView, Sento used a homegrown workforce management system.
Roepke Public Relations is a key partner in our business strategy," said Claudio Garcia, Ti Sento Milano Americas president.
WorldGate's partnership with Sento is another important step in bringing Ojo Video Phone to market," said Hal Krisbergh, Chairman and CEO of WorldGate Communications.
In accordance with NASDAQ procedures, Sento will request a hearing with the NASDAQ Listing Qualifications Panel to review the Staff Determination.
In addition to the creation of at least 250 new Hispanic jobs at competitive wages, Sento plans to offer tuition reimbursement of up to $4,000 per year for full time employees and up to $1,750 tuition reimbursement for part time workers.
Previously, Sento had mentioned in a prior press release, its entry into the Internet retail space, but did not disclose the name of its client partner at that time.
Because more organizations are outsourcing their customer service to third party providers, partnerships with leading outsourced contact centers such as Sento and Concentrix create strong synergy for RightNow's more than 1,000 customers as well as prospects," Brown said.
Prior to joining Sento, he served as Director of Information Technology Services for the State of Utah.
Right Channeling is a proven methodology developed by Sento to optimize customer contact solutions and ensure that companies make informed choices for multi-channel communication with their customers while enhancing the customer service experience.
Jon Anton, Benchmark Research Director at Purdue's Center for Customer-Driven Quality, presented Sento with the certification at an awards luncheon during Purdue University's annual "Call Center Campus" Conference in Las Vegas.
SALT LAKE CITY -- Sento Corporation (Nasdaq: SNTO), a right-channeling solutions leader, today reported it received a Nasdaq Staff Determination letter on April 2, 2007 indicating the Company had failed to comply with the requirement that it hold its annual meeting of shareholders, solicit proxies and provide proxy statements to Nasdaq by March 31, 2007, and that the Company's securities are, therefore, subject to delisting from The Nasdaq Capital Market in accordance with Marketplace Rules 4350(e) and 4350(g).
Legal browser ?
- sensu carere
- Sensus verborum est anima legis
- Sensus verborum ex causa dicendi accipiendus est
- Sent motorcyle to paint shop 6 mos ago and still hasn't received it
- sent to prison
- Sent to prison, live-in took belongings
- Sentenced to jail for driving without a license/revoked probation
- Sententia facit jus
- Sententia interlocutoria revocari potest
- Sententia non fertur de rebus non liquidis
- sententiam dicere
- sententious saying
- sententious utterance
- separable part of a certificate
- Separate but Equal
- Separate estate
- separate existence
- separate from
- separate in two
- separate into categories
- Separate Maintenance
- separate oneself
- separate oneself from
- separate paragraph
- separate part
- separate property
- separate ticket
- Separate trial
Full browser ?
- Sentinels of Liberty and Justice
- Sentinels of the Multiverse
- Sento Islands
- Sento Islands
- Sentosa Golf Club
- Sentral Informasi Referendum Acheh
- Sentral Organisasi Buruh Seluruh Indonesia
- Sentral Organisasi Karyawan Swadiri Indonesia
- Sentral Sykehuset I Akershus
- Sentrale Senuweestelsel
- Sentre for Fremragende Forskning
- sentrin 2
- sentrin-specific protease 1
- sentrin-specific protease 2
- sentrin-specific protease 3
- sentrin/SUMO-specific protease 3
- Sentrin/SUMO-specific protease SENP1
- Sentrin/SUMO-specific protease SENP2
- Sentrin/SUMO-specific protease SENP3
- Sentro Oftalmologico Jose Rizal