Sex offender, approved housing

Ask a Lawyerwhat's this?


Country: United States of America
State: Georgia

I am on probation (sex offence) and moved to a new apartment that was approved by my PO. After 3 months she was called by the sheriff's office and told I had to move because a day care was too close. Do I have recourse to get compensated for the $4000+ expense of moving from an 'approved' apt (breaking lease, loss of deposit, new deposit, 2 months rent my leasing agent requires)? I have not worked in over 2 months and the expense is overwhelming.


If the PO was supposed to know in your case yes you may recover costs.
These questions and answers are provided by ©2000 - 2007 by, Inc.
Full browser ?