References in periodicals archive ?
Nelis, "Hermannus Boerhaave: simplex very sigillum," Folia Gastroentologica et Hepatologica, vol.
O Selo sera composto do escudo das Armas Reais, e debaixo dele a figura do tempo preso com cadeias, e na circunferencia este titulo: Sigillum Regiae Academiae Historiae Lusitanae.
155-156, 1976, with the title 'Simplex sigillum veri.
Riddles, puns, goofy mottos, and fractured Latin--such as the Great Seal of the Honors Program, named Siggy, short for sigillum, Latin for seal--create a joyous parody of pomp and circumstance.
Respecto a la capa II del interior de la casa 4 se describe y dibuja los materiales que aparecen (un fondo de TSH con sigillum ilegible, un borde de vasija de cuello flexionado color rojizo y mucha mica en la pasta y clavos de hierro con restos de fibras de madera).
Matt Hasan, managing principal, Sigillum Corporation "The highest return on investment may not come from the most profitable customers.
The Sigillum Magnum of the University of Bologna (Bologna, Italy, 1997)
The seal illustrates a bishop, the Gothic church with the Latin inscription SIGILLUM CIVITATIS RUDAE ["Seal of the Town of Ruda"], and the hammer and wedge signifying the importance of mining.
La /-g-/ (y) se pierde antes de vocal palatal, como en: magistrum > maestro, frigidum > frio, digitum > dedo, sigillum > sello.
2 and 3) or who hovered over the waters of baptism, the fons or source of baptism, the sigillum or seal, the symbol of faith, and the umbellicus which represented the focus of the church, namely the altar.
76), which is now used for the edition with sigillum F, Ragep noted that the manuscript "has occasional Latin annotations [15th-16th c.
Sicut sigillum per ipsam suam formam immediate imprimit ceram: et vera figura qua ipsum informat, informat eam"; Ghent, Summa 1.
Legal browser ?
- Sicut natura nil facit per saltum
- side against
- Side bar rules
- side issue
- side road
- side with
- Sierra Club
- sigh for
- Sight Draft
- sign a name to
- sign and seal
- sign away
- sign legally
- sign manual
- sign on
- sign one’s name on
- sign over
- sign up
- signal by which one is summoned
- signed and delivered instrument
- signed and sealed
- Signed lease and never moved into apt., liable for rent
- Signed lease, credit rating
- Signed lease, decided she did not want the apartment anymore
Full browser ?
- Sigibert I
- Sigillum Salomonis
- Sigillum Salomonis
- Sigillum universitatis islandiae
- SIGINT Applications and Integration Office
- SIGINT Classification Of Recognized Emitters
- SIGINT Combined Operating List
- SIGINT Control and Processing Element
- SIGINT Correlation Integration & Analysis Capability
- SIGINT Data Server
- SIGINT direct service
- SIGINT direct service activity
- SIGINT direct support
- SIGINT direct support unit
- Sigint Geospatial Analyst
- Sigint Numerical Tasking Register
- SIGINT On-Line Information System
- SIGINT operational control
- SIGINT operational tasking
- SIGINT operational tasking authority
- SIGINT Operations Readiness Review
- SIGINT Overhead Reconnaissance Subcommittee
- SIGINT Readiness Facility
- SIGINT Requirement
- SIGINT Requirements Validation & Evaluation Subcommittee