Suit against car manufacturer for air bags not opening

Ask a Lawyerwhat's this?


Country: United States of America
State: Texas

My Son had a car accident & he died. My son was at fault. Cars's Air bag did not open. I want to sue Car Manu & need help to do so. How to prepare Papers to file a law suite.& if any one would represent me.


You normally will need legal help. It is certainly possible you have a case based on what you say here; you should take a brief description of these events as well as your medical records to an injury attorney and see if the attorney thinks you have a claim; often you need to contact several attorneys to find one to take the case; the review of your case and records is often free and then they will normally take the case on a contingency fee basis if they think you can win; you would pay only if they collect for you...
These questions and answers are provided by ©2000 - 2007 by, Inc.