Summons India 138

Ask a Lawyerwhat's this?


Country: India
State: All States/Provinces

I received a summon u/s 138 negotiable act. Kindly guide me how to proceed in this case.


You will need to respond to each allegation paragraph by paragraph and most likely you will want to deny it; you should hire counsel if at all possible-
These questions and answers are provided by ©2000 - 2007 by, Inc.