Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
[USPRwire, Fri Aug 30 2019] Global LED Power Supplies Market: Introduction The proper functioning of LEDs requires either a constant voltage supply or a constant current supply.
[ClickPress, Fri Aug 30 2019] Global LED Power Supplies Market: Introduction The proper functioning of LEDs requires either a constant voltage supply or a constant current supply.
Linear power supplies offer low ripple and noise specifications and have fast transient behavior.
1892 Bureau of Provisions and Clothing renamed Bureau of Supplies and Accounts
When organizations buy goods--from cleaning supplies to paper products--they're typically buying under a purchasing agreement with negotiated prices.
A projected 6 percent increase in world supplies of platinum in 2006, principally from an estimated 300,000- to 400,000-ounce rise in mine production in South Africa and an additional 75,000 ounces of recycled metal, could limit further upside moves.
"Hungary, one of the most vulnerable countries in the region because it relies on Russian gas for almost 40 percent of its total energy needs, saw supplies drop by half on Sunday night.
Natural gas supplies in the United States and Europe exceeded demand.
Subsection 252.41(1)(b) of the ETA protects against revenue loss owing to inappropriate rebates or input tax credits (ITCs) by non-commercial activities that acquire such supplies, so why only allow one year for applying for a rebate rather than the common two-year period allowed for other rebates, or even a four-year period consistent with the standard audit period?
Everything from computers, lab equipment, and multimedia products to food services, health products, athletic equipment, office supplies, and furniture--even office personnel--can be acquired through the various procurement products that dot the landscape.
Centcom generals must come up with speedy solutions to poor planning decisions, such as one bad call to limit supplies of protective armor at the outset of the Iraqi invasion.
Legal browser ?
- Super altum mare
- Super visum corpore
- Superflua non nocent
- superior court
- superseding cause
- Superstitious use
- Supoenaed, mother and son do not want to testify
- Supplemental bill
- Supplemental Brief for Appellants
- Supplemental Brief for the Board of Education, Topeka, Kansas
- Supplementary Proceedings
- Suppressio veri
- suppression of evidence
- Supra protest
- supremacy clause
- Supreme Court
- Supreme Court Historical Society
- Supreme Court of the United States
- Sur cui ante divortium
- Surety of the peace
- Surgeon General
- Surplusagium non nocet
Full browser ?
- Supplier Response Time
- Supplier Safety Leadership and Excellence Award
- Supplier Selection and Management System
- Supplier Selection Record
- Supplier Service Defect Rate
- Supplier Statement of Work
- Supplier Technical Assistance
- Supplier Technical Assistant
- Supplier Test Report System
- Supplier to Advise
- Supplier Utilization Through Responsive Grouped Enterprises
- Supplier Variation Request
- Supplier's Data File
- Supplier's Declaration of Conformity
- Supplier's Drawing and Document Register
- Supplier's Suggested Selling Price
- Supplier-on-Board Agreement
- Supplier-Owned Inventory
- Suppliers and Manufacturers in Automotive Collaboration
- Suppliers of Advanced Composite Materials Association
- Suppliers Offering Discounts
- Suppliers' Group for Central Europe
- Suppliers' Group for Eastern Europe
- Suppliers' Trial Information Note
- Supplies & Equipment
- Supplies & Global Logistics, Inc
- Supplies Account Representative
- Supplies and Sales Depots
- Supplies for All Artists
- supplies her with
- supplies him with
- supplies it with
- Supplies Labels, Applies Promptly
- Supplies Management System
- supplies me with
- supplies one with
- Supplies over Seas
- supplies something with
- supplies that with
- supplies them with
- supplies these with
- supplies those with
- supplies us with
- supplies with
- supplies you with