Mentioned in ?
- "But for" Rule
- 18 year old picked up by cops walking home from party, intoxicated
- Abington School District v. Schempp
- Abrams v. United States
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome
- Animal Rights
- Anti-Ballistic-Missile Treaty of 1972
- Arms Control and Disarmament
- Bar Examination
- Breach of Warranty
- Brief for Appellants in Nos. 1, 2 and 4 and for Respondents
- Civil Rights Act of 1964
- Clear and Present Danger
- Colleges and Universities
References in periodicals archive ?
Curious to clarify the issue, we selected an FKM compound and performed a controlled comparative tensile test, still based on ASTM standard D 412, but with two speeds: 20 in./min, and 0.4 in./min.
Further, poor test scores may negatively affect students' college acceptance; many schools will not consider admitting a student who has a GPA below a 3.0.
Our systematic approach to screening requests to test for agents with the potential to threaten global health can prevent arbitrary decision making, reduce inappropriate testing, and increase the value of laboratory consultation.
In fact, Johnson (2005) recently described a new law in Texas that rewards students who have shown proficiency on the state test with 2 weeks off from school (during the school year) while teachers concentrate on preparing the other students for the test.
Among men who reported a recent HIV test, half had undergone anonymous testing.
Some polyps or cancers may have been missed because the patients didn't maintain a liquid diet in advance of the test or didn't drink all of the bowel-emptying preparatory medication.
There are plenty of reasons to drug test. During the last decade, federal and nonprofit organizations have published hundreds of sobering facts about the impact of drugs and alcohol on the job.
Also showcasing new Suntest XXL+, the largest flat-array weather-testing instrument, delivering better irradiance uniformity and control of test parameters.
Joint Chiefs of Staff Instruction 6212.01, Interoperability and Supportability of Information Technology and National Security Systems, to perform the joint interoperability test and certification mission.
An extensive list of in vitro models that have been proposed as alternatives to the Draize test has been published (Bruner et al.
The high stakes of failing to make adequate yearly progress means two things: educators can't wait until the end of the year to gauge how they're doing, and they have to be sure that what they're teaching day-to-day equates to what will be required of their students on the state's summative test. Integral to this is the reality that "teachers still struggle to match up what they're doing in the classroom to what's being evaluated on state tests," says Hardin Daniel, vice president of sales and marketing at ThinkLink Learning.
The boost in demand for test data stems from a number of causes:
Legal browser ?
- Term attendant on the inheritance
- Term for years
- Term of Art
- Term probatory
- termination after worker injury
- Terminus a quo
- Terminus ad quem
- Terminus annorum certus debet esse et determinatus
- Terra transit cum onere
- Terrell, Mary Eliza Church
- Territorial Courts
- Territorial Waters
- Territories of the United States
- Terry v. Ohio
- Tertius interveniens
- test case
- Testamenta latissimam interpretationem habere debent
- testamentary capacity
- testamentary disposition
- testamentary trust
- Testamentum omne morte consumatum
- Tested positive for drugs at work
- Testibus deponentibus in pari numero dignioribus est credendum
- testifying against spouse
- Testimonial proof
- Testimony of wife at criminal hearing
- testing clause
- Testis de visu praeponderat aliis
- Testis nemo in sua causa esse potest
Full browser ?
- Tessie West Norris Public Library
- Tessier bone bender
- Tessier classification
- Tessier craniofacial instruments
- Tessier craniofacial operation
- Tessier elevator
- Tessier facial dysostosis operation
- Tessier osteotomy
- Tessier, Paul
- Tessin, Nicodemus The Younger
- Tessuto Non Tessuto
- Test & Acceptance
- Test & Balance
- Test & Calibration Instruments
- Test & Evaluation
- Test & Evaluation Board
- Test & Evaluation Command
- Test & Evaluation Community Network
- Test & Evaluation Concept Plan
- Test & Evaluation Coordinating Group
- Test & Evaluation Coordinating Office
- Test & Evaluation Coordinator
- Test & Evaluation Directorate
- Test & Evaluation Identification Number
- Test & Evaluation Integrated Product Team
- Test & Evaluation Management Agency
- Test & Evaluation Management Office
- Test & Evaluation Mission Simulator
- Test & Evaluation Plan Summary
- Test & Evaluation Planning Committee
- Test & Evaluation Planning Group
- Test & Evaluation Planning Guide
- Test & Evaluation Simulation Subsystem
- Test & Evaluation Squadron
- Test & Evaluation Strategy
- Test & Evaluation Working Group
- Test & Experimentation Center
- Test & Experimentation Command
- Test & Integration
- Test & Integration Facility
- Test & Maintenance Bus