Mentioned in ?
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome
- Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives, Bureau of
- Bell, Derrick Albert, Jr.
- bill of lading
- Brady Center to Prevent Gun Violence
- Brief for Appellant
- Brief for Appellants in Nos. 1, 2 and 3 and for Respondents in No. 5
- Brief for Appellants in Nos. 1, 2 and 4 and for Respondents
- Brief for Appellee
- Brief for Petitioner
- Brief for Respondent
- Brief for the Petitioners
- Brief of Petitioners
- Child Labor Laws
- Civil Rights Act of 1964
References in periodicals archive ?
Apart from Rs 2 billion subsidy on different items, the government has also allocated Rs 1 billion subsidy on sale of sugar at Rs 55 per kilogramme at USC outlets, while in open market the rate of the commodity was in the range of Rs 65 to Rs 70 per kilogramme.
"We're the ones who conduct research and invent the tools that game designers use to make games more realistic," says Powell, 59, who is also a research professor at the USC School of Engineering, as well as senior fellow at USC's Annenberg School for Communication and its 3-D Center on Public Diplomacy.
"From developing alternative fuels to finding new treatments for cancer, USC researchers are investigating real-world problems and searching for solutions," said USC president Andrew Sorensen.
The district court agreed with the reasoning of the bankruptcy court, its reliance on Macher and the broad reading afforded to 11 USC Section 105 by other courts.
Then, in June, PhrMA filed suit against CMS in federal district court for the District of Columbia alleging that (42 USC [section]1396r-8(d)) a state may place a drug on a restricted formulary only for clinical reasons, and not on the basis of price.
The committee recommended that since Utility Stores Corporation (USC) is a welfare organization it must be exempt from paying tax.
He said USC decided to add new stores in its network across the country in order to provide maximum relief to the people specially poor segment of the society.
The USC is incurring losses worth Rs12 billion every year and because of the ongoing financial crisis, it is also finding it difficult to pay the salaries of its employees.
The MD, USC told the Committee about the grievances of employees regarding regularisation of the contractual employees.
USC has lost three of their last four games and last Saturday's 15-14 loss to Cal was particularly brutal.
Soon after their meeting, a notification was issued and the USC employees vacated the place they were occupying since Monday.
Earlier on Monday thousands of USC employees protested against the privatization of USC at D-Chowk.
Legal browser ?
- Uno absurdo dato
- unpaid seller
- unreasonable search and seizure
- unregistered company
- unregistered land
- unsafe storage of a firearm, death threat
- unsolicited marketing message
- Unsound mind; unsound memory
- Unumquodque dissolvatur eo modo quo colligatur
- Unumquodque eodem modo quo colligatum est dissolvitur
- Unumquodque est id quod est principalius in ipso
- unused air tickets, who is liable?
- Unwholesome food
- Unwritten Law
- Uplifted hand
- Upset Price
- urinated on police car
- USA PATRIOT Act of 2001
- Use and Occupation
- Use fake SSN/DOB in college
- Use of legal name and name change
- Use Tax
- Usurped power
- Usury is odious in law
- usus modernus Pandectarum
- Ut paena ad paucos
- Ut res magis valeat quam pereat
- Uterine brother
- Uti Possidetis
- Utile per inutile non vitiatur
Full browser ?
- Usborne Book of World History
- Usborne Books & More
- Usborne Books at Home
- Usborne Internet Linked Encyclopedia
- USC 2304
- USC FCCC&HR
- USC ISI
- USC Program Management Team
- Usc Sipi Image Database
- USC Supp