Mentioned in ?
- Administrative Agency
- Administrative Office of the United States Courts
- Administrative Procedure Act of 1946
- Admiralty and Maritime Law
- Agricultural Law
- Agriculture Department
- Agriculture Subsidies
- Air Pollution
- Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives, Bureau of
- Animal Rights
- Appellate Advocacy
- Civil Rights
- Civil Rights Act of 1964
- collective bargaining
References in periodicals archive ?
Sandra Jordan, chancellor of USCA, met with several officials on a trip previous year to discuss this type of agreement.
In his new role, Kovics will lead the growth and expansion of USCA's Wealth Management business.
USCA has a full-time enrollment (FTE) of 3400 undergraduate students and a small graduate student population.
Second, as held by the USCA, the US government admitted it had no evidence that nationals of the countries involved had threatened the national security of America.
US Capital Advisors LLC (USCA) has named Charles Dix, Clayton Fisher and Denise Clifton to the firm's Dallas, Texas office from Wells Fargo Advisors, and together, they are known as the Dix-Fisher Financial Consulting Group, the company said.
Spanish air traffic controllers began a series of partial stoppages on Monday in protest of disciplinary action taken against some members of their union, the USCA, said Global Times.
Susana Romero of the union USCA said: "It's the last option left open to us."
Each year, the USCA “Best of Local Business” Award Program identifies companies that they believe have achieved exceptional success in their local community and business category.
The USCA "Best of Local Business" Award Program recognizes outstanding local businesses throughout the country.
To address these challenges, US contrast agents (USCA) have been developed to artificially change the reflection coefficient between the two tissues; thus enhancing the backscattered signal and improving the image contrast.
The air traffic controllers' union, USCA, said its workers were not on strike but had had enough.
The Spanish Government recently announced plans to sell off 49% per cent of Aena, but USCA, the air traffic controllers union, claims the government plans to sell its stake too cheaply.
Legal browser ?
- unpaid seller
- unreasonable search and seizure
- unregistered company
- unregistered land
- unsafe storage of a firearm, death threat
- unsolicited marketing message
- Unsound mind; unsound memory
- Unumquodque dissolvatur eo modo quo colligatur
- Unumquodque eodem modo quo colligatum est dissolvitur
- Unumquodque est id quod est principalius in ipso
- unused air tickets, who is liable?
- Unwholesome food
- Unwritten Law
- Uplifted hand
- Upset Price
- urinated on police car
- USA PATRIOT Act of 2001
- Use and Occupation
- Use fake SSN/DOB in college
- Use of legal name and name change
- Use Tax
- Usurped power
- Usury is odious in law
- usus modernus Pandectarum
- Ut paena ad paucos
- Ut res magis valeat quam pereat
- Uterine brother
- Uti Possidetis
- Utile per inutile non vitiatur
Full browser ?
- USC 2304
- USC FCCC&HR
- USC ISI
- USC Program Management Team
- Usc Sipi Image Database
- USC Supp
- USCD p-System