References in periodicals archive ?
Foremost HycbektaE--y Veli also a lots of philosophers statues such Yunus Emre, AE-yk Mahsuni, Pir Sultan Abdal, AE-yk Veysel, AE-yk Mahzuni decorates the Holed Rock area.
This area contains the origin of the medial pterygoid and tensor veli palatini muscles.
Anantara Veli now features 36 over water bungalows, 14 deluxe over water bungalows and 10 deluxe over water pool bungalows.
Receiving a delegation from the Haci Bektas Veli Association in Ankara, Bozdag said the attack on him disrespected the philosophy of the Alevi thinker.
Set in the South MalE[umlaut] Atoll, Anantara Veli is a brief 30 minutes away by speedboat from MalE[umlaut] International Airport.
Veli, who runs the restaurant with wife Senay and her parents, said: "I met quite a few people from Coventry in Fethiye.
Asif Veli yesterday announced that Khan would be pulling out of the Amateur Boxing Association championships due to a row over tickets allocated to the 18-year-old's family, friends and army of supporters.
1) During swallowing, the lumen of the eustachian tube opens, and the toms tubarius elevates as a result of the combined action of three muscles: the tensor veil palatini, the levator veli palatini, and the superior constrictor.
This is also welcomed by Veli Sundback, Vice-President of Nokia, which employs over 50,000 workers around the world.
The initiative is part of Nokia's drive to further improve its environmental performance and to integrate environmental thinking into every aspect of company life, according to Veli Sundback, Nokia executive vice president.
New Realities - Contemporary Finnish Photography" Participants: Elina Brotherus, Veli Grano, Ilkka Halso, Marja Helander, Ulla Jokisalo, Marjaana Kella, Jouko Lehtola, Esko Minniko, Jorma Puranen, Heli Rekula, Pekka Turenen, and Salla Tykka
Besides being a poet, Seyhi seems to have been a man of great learning and a disciple of the famous Turkish mystic and saint Haci (Hajji) Bayram Veli of Ankara, founder of the Bayrami order of dervishes.
Legal browser ?
- vehement condemnation
- vehement desire
- vehement speech
- vehicle for escape
- vehicular manslaughter
- veil the brightness
- veiled information
- veiled observation
- veiled remark
- Vel Non
- Vendens eandem rem doubus falsarius est
- venditioni exponas
- Vendor and Purchaser
- vendor of stolen goods
- vendor of stolen property
Full browser ?
- Velemir Chlebnikov
- Velemir Khlebnikov
- Velener Arbeitskreis Ambulantes Operieren
- Veles (city)
- Veleucilište Velika Gorica
- Veley's Problem Solving Index
- Vélez de Escalante, Silvestre
- Velez De Guevara, Luis
- Vélez de Guevara, Luis
- Vélez-Málaga, Málaga
- Velhas Tecnologias, Novos Conceitos
- Veli Mukhatov
- Veli-associated MAGUK 1
- Velia (town)
- Velia (town)
- Veliaminov, Nikolai
- Veliaminov, Nikolai Aleksandrovich
- Veliaminov-zernov, Vladimir
- Veliaminov-zernov, Vladimir Vladimirovich
- Velichkina, Vera
- Velichkina, Vera Mikhailovna
- Velichko, Konstantin
- Velichko, Konstantin Ivanovich
- Velichko, Samuil
- Velichko, Samuil VasilEvich
- Velidhoo Youth Development Society
- Veliev, Ali Kara Ogly