Wants to know how to form an offshore corporation legally

Ask a Lawyerwhat's this?


Country: United States of America
State: Virginia

I want to know how to form an off shore corporation to hold the general interests of a Limited Family Partnership to protect against lawsuits.


Any international attorney or firm can help you to form it one of dozens of locations---you normally will need counsel to assist.
These questions and answers are provided by WORLDLawDirect.com. ©2000 - 2007 by WORLDLawDirect.com, Inc.