What is the punishment for 11377 (A) and 496 PC?

Ask a Lawyerwhat's this?


Country: United States of America
State: California

My son was arrested and at the time when he was arrested he was on a formal probation. He been charged with 11377 (A) and 496 PC. What is possible punishment? It is possible to avoid Prison?


It may be hard to avoid at least some minor time; make sure he has counsel to help negotiate this. It is much easier for counsel to negotiate this down than to try to do it yourself. If there is any reasonable defense, have counsel pursue it vigorously.
These questions and answers are provided by WORLDLawDirect.com. ©2000 - 2007 by WORLDLawDirect.com, Inc.
Full browser ?