Mentioned in ?
- "The Civil Rights Cases"
- Age Discrimination
- Arms Control and Disarmament
- assumption of risk
- Brief for Appellants in Nos. 1, 2 and 3 and for Respondents in No. 5
- Brief for Appellants in Nos. 1, 2 and 4 and for Respondents
- Brief for the Petitioners
- Buck v. Bell
- Cancellation of an Instrument
- Chisholm v. Georgia
- civil law
- Derogatur legi
References in periodicals archive ?
(81) Such liability, according to the Act, can be imposed upon "[a]ny person." (82) "Person" is defined in section 45 of the Act to include a "juristic person" which is a broad category covering "a firm, corporation, union, association, other organization capable of suing and being sued in a court of law." (83) Congress passed the TRCA in 1992 to clarify that it was Congress's intent that states not be immune from suits brought under the Lanham Act, thereby expressly abrogating state sovereign immunity.
Specifically, the invention provides compositions and methods to sensitize cells to DNA-damaging agents by abrogating the cell cycle G2 checkpoint.
Summary: Jammu (Jammu and Kashmir) [India], Aug 24 (ANI): BJP chief of Jammu and Kashmir unit, Ravinder Raina on Saturday claimed that the Congressmen want bloodshed in the Valley and accused the opposition of instigating local youth to protest against Centre's decision of abrogating Article 370.
ISLAMABAD -- The special court constituted to trial former president Pervez Musharraf under high treason act for abrogating and subverting constitution by proclamation of emergency in the country on Thursday nominated Advocate Raza Bashir as the defence counsel in the case.
ISLAMABAD -- In Occupied Kashmir, the authorities continue to impose strict curfew across the Kashmir valley on the 16th consecutive day today (Tuesday) to prevent people from holding demonstrations against India's move of abrogating special status to Jammu and Kashmir.
In occupied Kashmir, All Parties Sikh Coordination Committee (APSCC), a Sikh representative organization, has said that the Indian leaders have committed a big blunder by repealing abrogating special status of the territory.
The leadership termed the unity among people of Jammu and Kashmir over safeguarding the state subject law and unprecedented protest as heartening, saying that on JRL call, the people of Poonch, Rajouri, Doda, Bhaderwah, Kishtwar, Kargil and Kashmir Valley staged exemplary protests against Indian the moves intended at abrogating the hereditary state subject law in the garb of 35-A.
The abrogating verse is Q.9:73 'O Prophet, struggle with the unbelievers and hypocrites, and be thou harsh with them.
Abrogating capital punishment encourages terrorism, legal expert BAGHDAD/ Aswat al-Iraq: Legal expert Tariq Harb commented that the calls to abrogate capital punishment in Iraq will open the door wide open before terrorist attacks and criminal gangs inside the country.
Summary: Dhaka [Bangladesh], Aug 21 (ANI): Bangladesh on Wednesday said that the Central government's move action in abrogating Article 370 that gave special status to Jammu and Kashmir is India's "internal matter".
By abrogating Article 370, India has illegally occupied Kashmiri land by strangulating the Kashmiri struggle for right to self-determination.
ISLAMABAD -- Chairman South Asia Centre for Peace and Human Rights (SACFPHR), Professor Nazir Ahmed Shawl exposed Indian designs of abrogating the article 35-A to bring demographic change in Indian Occupied Kashmir and appealed Pakistan and world community to take immediate and appropriate steps against unlawful policies of India.
Legal browser ?
- Abiding by plea
- Abiding Conviction
- Abington School District v. Schempp
- abjuration of the realm
- abominable crime
- Abraham Lincoln: Gettysburg Address
- Abraham Lincoln: Second Inaugural Address
- Abrams v. United States
- Absconding Debtor
- absent parent
- absente reo
- Absentee Voting
- Absentia ejus qui republicae causa abest
- Absoluta sentetia expositore non indiget
- Absolute Deed
- absolute discharge
- absolute liability
- Absque hoc
- Absque impetitione vasti
- Absque tali causa
- Abstention Doctrine
- abstract of judgment
- abstract of title
- Abundans cautela non nocet
Full browser ?
- Abrogation doctrine
- Abrogation doctrine
- Abrogation doctrine
- Abromia umbellata
- Abronia (plant)
- Abronia elliptica
- Abronia fragrans
- Abronia latifolia
- Abronia maritima
- Abronia umbellata
- Abronia villosa
- Abroo Educational Welfare Organization