References in periodicals archive ?
It provides platform to researchers and academicians to give their academic and intellectual input, as how to develop the language and literature as an instrument of national unity.
Buhari noted that the love of the departed academician for the Yoruba language was never in doubt as he exhibited this through all his published works and speeches even as a student and throughout his academic life.
The corresponding instructions were given by the President of the National Academy of Sciences of Azerbaijan (ANAS), academician Akif Alizade on Tuesday to the heads of the relevant scientific departments of ANAS.
A formal interaction of industry professionals with the academicians in HU board room was the most important segment of the event.
Though every academician and industrialist understands the importance of university- industry liaison but why is it that university and industry are far apart and are mostly in disagreement?
Said Ja'aboob is one of the talented Omani academicians in the field of mathematics, particularly model mathematics and sustainable energy technology.
The President commended National Book Foundation for successfully organizing the 7th National Book Day Festival and on inviting a galaxy of eminent writers, poets and academicians to highlight the great importance of book reading.
Allama Iqbal Open University (AIOU) and Kongju National University, South Korea, marked a MoU for creating exchange programs for understudies and academicians and helping one another in pertinent scholastic fields for their common advantage.
Universities' regulations for appointment or promotion to a lecturer, and the regulations for associate professor examinations issued by the Higher Education Council have pushed particularly young academicians towards publishing papers hastily.
39 academicians and 49 corresponding members are working in the National Academy of Sciences.
The foreword of the book has been written by Ratan N Tata and it contains insightful essays by eminent academicians and public policy experts.
Fear of maths is an ancient bogey, perpetuated down the centuries by parents, teachers and academicians alike, with scant regard to its damaging consequences.
Legal browser ?
- abuse of public trust
- abuse one’s rights
- abusive harangue
- abut on
- abut upon
- Abzug, Bella Savitsky
- Ac etiam
- Academic Freedom
- academic honor
- Academic question
- Academic Year
- Academy of Criminal Justice Sciences
- Accedas ad curiam
- Accedas ad vicecomitem
- accede to
- accedere ad
- accelerated decision
- accelerated judgment
- Acceleration Clause
- acceleration lane
- accept a liability
- accept advice
- accept an obligation
Full browser ?
- Academic, Administrative and Professional Women
- Academic-Administrative Personnel Federation
- Academic-Intellectual Resource Exchange
- Academical attire
- Academical dress
- Academical regalia
- Academical Village People
- Academically and Intellectually Gifted
- Academically Gifted
- Academically Gifted and Talented
- Academically Talented
- Academically Talented Youth Program
- Academics & Research
- Academics For Academic Freedom
- Academics for Affirmative Action and Social Justice
- Academics for Mumia Abu-Jamal
- Academics Plus Charter School
- Academicus Martini Quinti Ordo
- Academicus Neo Lovaniensis Ordo
- Academicus Sanctae Barbae Ordo
- Académie Africaine des Langues
- Académie Arts Martiaux & Culture
- Academie Beeldende Kunst Maastricht
- Académie Canadienne de la Défense
- Académie Canadienne de Médecine du Sport
- Academie Catholique Mere Teresa
- Académie Chrétienne de la Rive Nord