Mentioned in ?
References in classic literature ?
One of the wildest, and at the same time the best accredited, accounts, stated it to be an original and authentic portrait of the Evil One, taken at a witch meeting near Salem; and that its strong and terrible resemblance had been confirmed by several of the confessing wizards and witches, at their trial, in open court.
As they eyed the stranger in passing, they eyed him with borrowing eyes--hungry, sharp, speculative as to his softness if they were accredited to him, and the likelihood of his standing something handsome.
That night she took refuge from the Samaritan in his latest accredited form, under a farmer's rick; and if--worth thinking of, perhaps, my fellow-Christians--the Samaritan had in the lonely night, 'passed by on the other side', she would have most devoutly thanked High Heaven for her escape from him.
It was this deficiency, I considered, while running over in thought the perfect keeping of the character of the premises with the accredited character of the people, and while speculating upon the possible influence which the one, in the long lapse of centuries, might have exercised upon the other--it was this deficiency, perhaps, of collateral issue, and the consequent undeviating transmission, from sire to son, of the patrimony with the name, which had, at length, so identified the two as to merge the original title of the estate in the quaint and equivocal appellation of the "House of Usher"--an appellation which seemed to include, in the minds of the peasantry who used it, both the family and the family mansion.
com)-- The Drug and Alcohol Testing Industry Association (DATIA) has officially designated Accredited Drug Testing Inc as an “Accredited Collection Facility.
25 July 2012 - The shareholders of US company Hangover Joe's Inc have given the thumbs-up to its planned merger with local Accredited Members Holding Corp (OTCBB:ACCM), the hangover recovery supplementation specialist said on Wednesday.
The UK Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) on Tuesday said that the Freedom Travel Group has been confirmed as an Accredited Body.
Between 1945-1973, the American Public Health Association (APHA), a membership organization for public professionals, accredited graduate programs in public health.
FAISALABAD, July 27, 2009 (Balochistan Times) -- Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) has clarified that it registers graduates of only those engineering programs which are accredited with PEC.
Chief executive Nick Harris said: "Although we are already ISO9001:2000 QA accredited, we feel that by undertaking the Accredit UK certification process we have further improved our internal quality systems which in turn will benefit our clients.
Although the school's paralegal program is accredited by the American Bar Association, its law school is not, in part because it allows law students to attend on a part-time basis.
The AACSB'S Standards for Assurance of Learning for business accreditation requires accredited schools to develop learning goals for each program, assess student achievement of such goals and to use assessment results as a way of continually improving programs; see Eligibility Procedures, p.
Legal browser ?
- Account Stated
- Account, Action on
- Accountant in Bankruptcy
- Accountant of Court
- accounted for
- accounts collectable
- accounts outstanding
- accounts payable
- accounts receivable
- accredit with
- Accredited Law School
- Accrual Basis
- Accumulated Earnings Tax
- accumulation and maintenance trust
- Accumulation Trust
- Accumulative Judgment
- Accumulative Sentence
Full browser ?
- Accreditation Manual for Ambulatory Health Care
- Accreditation Manual for Hospitals
- Accreditation Manual for Long Term Care
- Accreditation Manual for Managed Behavioral Health Care
- Accreditation of Allied Health Programs
- Accreditation of Early Learning and Care Services
- accreditation of experiential learning
- Accreditation of International Real Estate Professionals
- Accreditation of Prior Certificated Learning
- Accreditation of Prior Formal Learning
- accreditation of prior learning
- Accreditation Program for Australian Veterinarians
- Accreditation Program for Public Elementary Schools
- Accreditation Quality Improvement Process Workgroup
- Accreditation Regulations
- Accreditation Review Board
- Accreditation Review Committee for the Anesthesiologist Assistant
- Accreditation Review Committee on Education in Surgical Technology
- Accreditation Review Panel
- Accreditation Service for Certifying Bodies
- Accreditation Support Package
- Accreditation Through Partnership
- Accreditation Unit
- Accreditation Watch
- Accreditation Working Group
- Accredited ACH Professional
- Accredited Adviser in Insurance
- Accredited Advisor in Insurance
- Accredited Advisors in Insurance
- Accredited Airport Executive
- Accredited Animal Health Representative
- Accredited Appraiser Canadian Institute
- Accredited Assessor
- Accredited Asset Management Specialist
- Accredited Association Management Company
- Accredited Auctioneer of Real Estate
- Accredited Business Accountant
- Accredited Business Communicator
- Accredited Business Valuation specialist
- Accredited Buyer's Representative Manager
- Accredited Buyers Representative
- Accredited by the Institute for Independent Business
- Accredited Cabinetry and Space Designer
- Accredited Canadian Pharmacy Residency
- Accredited Case Manager
- Accredited Center for Education
- Accredited Client Export Approval Number
- Accredited Clinical Coder
- Accredited Commercial Manager
- Accredited Committee Secretary-Treasurer
- Accredited Community Support Officer
- Accredited Conservator-Restorer
- Accredited Continuing Education Provider
- Accredited Cosmetic Plastic Surgery Information
- Accredited Counter Fraud Officer