References in periodicals archive ?
However, in the case of Riverside House, the planning committee made the decision to insert an additional clause into the planning consent, making it a requirement to re-run the viability clause when the development is nearing completion.
Summary: Riyadh [Saudi Arabia], October 1 (ANI): Marriage contracts in Saudi Arabia are expected to see an additional clause included after women in the Kingdom were granted the right to drive.
Worse still, according to an additional clause in the Islamic Penal Code's article 697, allegedly defamatory statements can be punishable even when they are proven justified and true.
Under some kind of coercion which has never been explained, yet embarrassed by the expression of local opposition, the Cabinet agreed to include an additional clause, as follows: That Gwynedd Council will conduct a review of the school's performance which will include a review of the quality of education provided, educational progress, the pupils' social and cultural experiences, the use of resources, and any effect of the Voluntary Controlled, (VC, Church in Wales), category on the above following two years from the opening date of the Campus.
TEDA already signed a contract with the General Authority for the development of the Northwest Gulf of Suez (SE Zone), and the Minister of Investment also signed the final additional clause to develop 6 sqkm of the North West Suez Canal zone during his visit to China in 2014; however the project didn't start yet.
KUWAIT, Feb 12 (KUNA) -- The National Assembly agreed to include an additional clause to a civil service decree to enable the State Audit Bureau to practice a wider range of monitoring regulations.
However, the new rules include an additional clause that specifically prohibits the falsification of documents to obtain work permits.
This was confirmed with the additional clause that there is no limit to how many times Share Play can be used.
This year, there will be an additional clause stating that all pupils over the age of 15 must sign the contract with their parents, to acknowledge they have read and understood it.
This year there is an additional clause stating that all students over 15 must sign the contract with their parents, to acknowledge they have read and understood it.
The revised contract will include an additional clause stating that all children over the age of 15 must sign the contract with their parents, to acknowledge they have read it.
Because of the fact that this is an additional clause belonging to Rider, its interpretation takes precedence in the case where there might be contradictions between this clause and the ship owner's clause of liability.
Legal browser ?
- add weight to
- Addams, Jane
- added charge
- added monetary worth
- added protection
- added time
- added to
- added together
- addicted to lewdness
- addition to
- addition to a will
- addition to realty
- additional charge
- additional clause
- Additional Extended Coverage
- Additional Instructions
- additional strength
- additional time
- address a petition
- address a request
- address a warning to
- address to
- address to the jury
Full browser ?
- Additional Adjusted Reduction Factor
- Additional Adoption Leave
- Additional Airborne Unit Training Assemblies
- Additional Appointment
- Additional Assembly for Nuclear Training
- Additional Attendant Panel
- Additional Authenticated Data
- Additional Authorizations List
- Additional Benefits
- Additional Benefits Company
- Additional Billet Requirements
- Additional Billing Party
- Additional bonds test
- Additional Bonds Tests
- Additional Bypass Linking
- Additional Call Offering
- Additional Calling Party Information Indicator
- Additional Car
- Additional Cars
- Additional Case Reserve
- Additional Central Assistance
- Additional Centre Tank
- Additional Change Definition
- additional charge
- additional charge mortgage
- Additional Chief Executive Officer
- Additional Chief Metropolitan Magistrate
- Additional Child Tax Credit
- Additional Circuit Information
- additional clause
- Additional Coding Related Required Information
- Additional Collateral
- Additional Collection
- Additional Collision Damage Waiver
- Additional Commissioner of Income Tax
- Additional Commissioner of Police
- Additional Copy Information Flag
- Additional Core Enhancement
- Additional Crew Member
- Additional Data Sheet
- Additional Day Off
- Additional Dealer Margin
- Additional Dealer Markup
- Additional Dealer Profit
- Additional Death Benefit
- Additional Death Benefits
- Additional Decryption Key
- Additional Deduction for Labor Expense
- Additional Deposit Fund
- Additional Deposit Privilege
- Additional Deposit Privileges
- Additional Deposit Rider
- Additional Deputy Commissioner General
- Additional dialog recording
- Additional Director General of Military Operations
- Additional Director General of Police
- Additional District and Sessions Judge
- Additional District Judge
- Additional Documentation Request
- Additional Drill Assemblies