Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Noting also the recommendation of the Trusteeship Council in its resolution 1496 (XVIII) of 31 July 1956 that appropriate steps be taken, in consultation with the Administrating Authority, for the termination of the Trusteeship Agreement for the Territory to become effective upon the attainment of independence of the Gold Coast.
Contract notice: Procurement of service for regular preventive and adaptive maintenance, support, servicing and administrating of information and network equipment with included software.
The Guidelines highlight that delays in administrating certain time-sensitive medications can result in harm BUT a one-size-fits-all, inflexible requirement to administer ALL scheduled medications within 30 minutes is an unwarranted mandate, given that relatively few medications truly require exact timing of doses.
Khartoum-3-9-2012-(SUNA)- The Regional Board of Protecting Environment of Red Sea & Adan Gulf and the International Maritime Organization (IMO) in cooperating the High Council of Environment and the ministry of Environment and Tourism in the state of Red Sea were organized a national workshop on the activities of administrating the water balancing ships in Red Sea and Aden Gulf.
Total quality of the developed package was evaluated by administrating a separate schedule containing open and closed ended question.
State Patent Service of Kyrgyzstan as the administrator of domain zone KG lauched a new website http://ccTLD.kg (Country Code Top Level Domain) devoted to questions of administrating national zone .KG.Site includes latest news regarding national domain zone of Kyrgyz Republic, "who is" service, and also projects of legislative base regulating questions of administrating and registration of domain names in zone .KG: a) project of the agreement on providing access to the list of domain names in national domain zone .KG, b) project of the rules of registration of domain names in national domain zone .KG, c) project of the regulation on administrative center of national domain zone .KG.
Henderson had admitted to three of the four charges but denied any wrongdoing in relation to Rule 200, which governs administrating or attempting to administrate a positive substance.
Henderson had admitted to three of the four charges with which he faced, but denied any wrongdoing in relation to Rule 200, which gover ns administrating or attempting to administrate a positive substance.
Henderson had admitted to three of the four charges he faced, but denied any wrongdoing in relation to the rule governing administrating or attempting to administrate a positive substance.
Henderson had admitted to three of the four charges with which he faced, but denied any wrongdoing in relation to Rule 200, which governs administrating or attempting to administrate a positive substance.
of the South Pacific-Tokelau Centre), discusses the interaction of the tiny dependency of Tokelau with the United Nations, of which it is a dependency, as mediated by New Zealand, which has administrating power over it and is home to about seven times more Tokelau people than live in the three atolls themselves.
The Robbs store in Hexham had been due to close for the last time on Saturday, but has been given a reprieve as administrating company Kroll continues negotiations with a potential buyer.
Legal browser ?
- adjuvant in crime
- Admeasurement of dower
- Admeasurement of pasture
- Admiitendo in socium
- Adminicle 1
- Adminicular evidence
- administer a penalty
- administer a rebuke
- administer badly
- administer correction
- administer improperly
- administer inefficiently
- administer punishment
- administer to
- administration of economics
- administration of resources
- administration order
- Administration, Office of
- Administrative Acts
- Administrative Adjudication
- Administrative Agency
- Administrative Board
- Administrative Conference of the United States
- Administrative Court
- Administrative Discretion
- administrative hearing
- administrative law
- Administrative Law and Procedure
- administrative law judge
- Administrative Office of the United States Courts
- Administrative Procedure Act
- Administrative Procedure Act of 1946
- administrative unit
- administrator of a will
- administrator of justice
Full browser ?
- Administrata e Pergjithshme e Ndihmes dhe Sherbimeve Sociale
- Administrata Tatimore e Kosovës
- Administrateur Ad Hoc
- Administratia Finantelor Publice Oradea
- Administratia Fondului Cultural National
- Administratia Judeteana a Finantelor Publice
- Administratia Nationala a Rezervelor de Stat
- Administratia Nationala Apele Române
- Administratia Porturilor Dunarii Maritime
- Administratia Porturilor Maritime
- Administratie Natuurlijke Rijkdommen en Energie
- Administratie Ondersteunende Studies en Opdrachten
- Administratie Planning en Statistiek
- Administratie Ruimtelijke Ordening Huisvesting Monumenten
- Administratie voor Ruimtelijke Ordening en Leefmilieu
- Administratie Waterwegen en Zeewezen
- Administratie Wegen en Verkeer
- Administratiei Rezervatiei Biosferei Delta Dunarii
- Administratif, Technicien, Ouvrier et de Service
- Administration & Logistics
- Administration & Scholarship Administration Office
- Administration (business)
- Administration (business)
- Administration Acquisition Executive
- Administration Agent
- Administration and Billing Center
- Administration and Business Services
- Administration and Control of Contracting and Regional Data
- Administration and Cost of Elections
- Administration and Finance
- Administration and Finance Information Systems Management
- Administration and Financial Management
- Administration and Financial Services
- Administration and Human Resources Department
- Administration and Logistics Center
- Administration and Maintenance Cluster
- Administration and Maintenance Terminal
- Administration and Management
- Administration and Management
- Administration and Program Support
- Administration and Project Control
- Administration and Resources Management Support Staff