References in periodicals archive ?
Judgment was given in favour of the defendant insofar as BT's claim in her capacity as administratrix of the estate of AT as the evidence failed to disclose any injury or illness for which compensation was recoverable.
Anthony, Administratrix of Succession of Bankston v.
1963) (summary judgment granted for administratrix in aviation insurer's suit for declaratory judgment in which only proof insurer offered to show that flight was one for which charge was made within exclusionary provisions was testimony that fell under bar of dead man's statute).
Doctor's Hospital, an administratrix, on behalf of the decedent, sued the hospital for malpractice.
The administratrix of the victim's estate sued the government for negligently failing to prevent the assault and battery.
Alexander, Administratrix and Trustee in Partition, In re Estate of Windsor (No.
A wife was entitled to be the administratrix. If only orphans were involved, administrators were to take care of the children, making sure especially that the orphans were instructed in the "Holy Protestant Religion." Only the governor or his surrogates were allowed to probate wills, issue letters of administration, and approve all inventories.
Three employees or their representatives, i.e., Judith Fairchild (suing as widow and administratrix of the estate of Arthur Eric Fairchild, deceased), Doreen Fox (suing as widow and administratrix of the estate of Thomas Fox, deceased), and Edwin Matthews had been working for employers A and B at different periods of time.
The administratrix of Halecki's estate brought a wrongful death action, and the court issued jury instructions that allowed Halecki's estate to recover on two separate theories of liability--negligence or the unseaworthiness doctrine.
He was succeeded by his daughter, who served as administratrix of the estate and established a trust.
183, 188-90 (1931) (allowing an Oklahoma administratrix to resign and a Louisiana administrator to be appointed to destroy diversity so an action could be brought in Louisiana).
Written while Jones was reading Spengler and Knight, Crixus' supplication to the Great Mother as "administratrix of the demarcations" (SL 62) is a prayer to the Great Mother to "save us" from "the men who plan" (SL 62) and who would "square the world floor" and "take away the diversities by which we are" (SL 63).
Legal browser ?
- Admiitendo in socium
- Adminicle 1
- Adminicular evidence
- administration order
- Administration, Office of
- Administrative Acts
- Administrative Adjudication
- Administrative Agency
- Administrative Board
- Administrative Conference of the United States
- Administrative Court
- Administrative Discretion
- administrative hearing
- administrative law
- Administrative Law and Procedure
- administrative law judge
- Administrative Office of the United States Courts
- Administrative Procedure Act
- Administrative Procedure Act of 1946
- Admiralty and Maritime Law
- Admiralty Court
- admissible evidence
- admission against interest
- admission of evidence
- admission of guilt
- admission to bail
- Admission to the Bar
- Adopted Children Register
- Adopted son, birth mother wants contact
- Adoption Service
- Adoption, inheritance
Full browser ?
- administrator privileges
- administrator privileges
- Administrator Software Development Kit
- Administrator Training Program
- Administrator Work Bench
- administrator's deed
- Administrator's Deeds
- Administrator's Discretionary Fund
- Administrator's Tracking System
- Administrators Association of the NIEHS Center Program
- Administrators In Medicine
- Administrators in Oncology/Hematology Assembly
- Administrators of Internal Medicine
- Administrators of Small Public Libraries of Ontario
- Administrators of Volunteer Resources BC
- Administrators Tools Pack
- Administrators' Noticeboard
- Administrators' Noticeboard/Incidents
- Administratrices Scolaire
- Admins Helping Admins
- Adminsitrative Assistant