Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
The Lott of ground and buildings thereupon left by Assher Levy at his decease, and at present in ye possession of ye administratrix, Cittuated within ye Citty of New Yorke at ye Water gate
Had Drye's mother established a testamentary, spendthrift trust (rather than the administratrix establishing an inter vivos trust) in her will and left her estate to the trust rather than to Drye, Drye could have avoided a "property" or "right to property" determination.
O'Connor's administratrix went to court to recover a much reduced claim of $2,750.
In Dalm, an administratrix of an estate had been a long-time employee of the decedent.
Enter my mother's sister, the administratrix of this hospital-to-be.
Zeny, the daughter of the now deceased Manuela and the duly appointed administratrix of the intestate estate of the matriarch, sued Shintaro for estafa through falsification of public document.
After a detainee committed suicide while being held in a county jail, his mother, individually, on behalf of the detainee's wrongful death beneficiaries, and as administratrix of the detainee's estate, brought an action against the county, sheriff, jail staff, and others, asserting claims for deprivation of civil rights, equitable relief, and declaratory judgment.
An instrument dated June 6, 2004, was, on the 23rd day of January, 2014, admitted to Probate as the Last Will arid Testament of the above-named decedent arid the undersigned has been appointed Administratrix with Will Annexed.
The mother of a deceased inmate brought an action, as administratrix of the inmate's estate, against the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, a county sheriffs department, a county sheriff, and corrections officers, alleging that the defendants violated the inmate's Fourth and Fourteenth Amendment rights.
CASE FACTS: On January 18, 2005, Muna Ahmed, individually, and as administratrix of the estate of Malek Ahmed (her deceased husband), filed a wrongful death and medical malpractice complaint in the Superior Court for Providence, County, naming St.
Colleen Hothan was appointed Administratrix of her mother's estate.
Legal browser ?
- administration order
- Administration, Office of
- Administrative Acts
- Administrative Adjudication
- Administrative Agency
- Administrative Board
- Administrative Conference of the United States
- Administrative Court
- Administrative Discretion
- administrative hearing
- administrative law
- Administrative Law and Procedure
- administrative law judge
- Administrative Office of the United States Courts
- Administrative Procedure Act
- Administrative Procedure Act of 1946
- administrative unit
- administrator of a will
- administrator of justice
- administrator of the decedent’s estate
- Admiralty and Maritime Law
- Admiralty Court
- admissible evidence
- admission against interest
- admission of evidence
- admission of fault
- admission of foreigners
- admission of guilt
- admission of postponement
- admission of the facts
- admission to bail
Full browser ?
- administrator privileges
- Administrator Software Development Kit
- Administrator Training Program
- Administrator Work Bench
- administrator's deed
- Administrator's Deeds
- Administrator's Discretionary Fund
- Administrator's Tracking System
- Administrators Association of the NIEHS Center Program
- Administrators In Medicine
- Administrators in Oncology/Hematology Assembly
- Administrators of Internal Medicine
- Administrators of Small Public Libraries of Ontario
- Administrators of Volunteer Resources BC
- Administrators Tools Pack
- Administrators' Noticeboard
- Administrators' Noticeboard/Incidents
- Administratrices Scolaire
- Admins Helping Admins
- Adminsitrative Assistant