References in periodicals archive ?
[CSIS] affiant in preparation of warrants" issued under 12 and 21
It was further discovered that affiant "Kusch" was someone well known to the AA directors, but his real name was not disclosed at this time.
rationally concluding that affiants who live near Galveston Bay and use
This illustrates the simultaneous application of multiple normative orders in the lives of these affiants. And because they were subject to multiple orders, things could be true and not true at the same time.
All seven of the affiants in this case testify that Ernest Jones
* availability of separate affidavits, sworn statements or declarations to be used when one affiant does not have requisite personal knowledge of all required information;
"[T]he average processing time does not cause affiants injury; it is only their processing time that is relevant." Id.
(73) Relatedly, where affidavits are offered as evidence of the applicable rate, the adjudicator should consider whether the affiants are familiar with the hourly rates charged by attorneys performing work similar to counsel's actual practice.
The affiants all lived near the fiver or wanted to use the river at varying distances from Laidlaw's operating facility, ranging from one quarter-mile away to as far as forty miles downstream.
Wisliceny had been executed in Slovakia, but most other affiants were still alive.
One of the affiants claimed to be the president of the distributor of the Kamsut products, but no evidence was filed to indicate what the relationship was between the distributor and Kamsut, or whether they made any sales.
More come to light only through circumstantial evidence because would-be affiants perished during the slaughter.
Legal browser ?
- Advisory Conciliation and Arbitration Service
- Advisory Jury
- advisory opinion
- advocate depute
- Advocate General for Scotland
- aemulationem vicini
- Aequilas sequitier legem
- Aequitas agit in personam
- Aequum et bonum
- Aestimatio praeteriti delicti ex postremo facto nunquam crescit
- Affidatio dominorum
- affiliation order
- Affiliation Proceeding
- affiliation proceedings
- Affinitas affinitatis
- Affirmative Action
- Affirmative Defense
- Affirmative pregnant
- Afforcement of the assize
Full browser ?
- Affichage a Cristaux Liquide
- Affidatio dominorum
- Affidavit for Release of Surety
- Affidavit of Domicile
- Affidavit of Forgery
- Affidavit of Heirship
- Affidavit of Loss
- Affidavit of Merit
- Affidavit of No Records
- Affidavit of Performance
- Affidavit of Residence
- Affidavit of Service
- Affidavits of Domicile