Mentioned in ?
References in classic literature ?
As Adam lay a-dreaming beneath the Apple Tree, The Angel of the Air he offered all the Air in fee.
The Tin Woodman had chopped a big pile of wood, and now he made a fire of it, and Oz held the bottom of the balloon over the fire so that the hot air that arose from it would be caught in the silken bag.
When I had inhaled this air freely, I sought the conduit pipe, which conveyed to us the beneficial whiff, and I was not long in finding it.
Far below her she found six great glowing balls suspended in the air. The central and largest one was white, and reminded her of the sun.
He was ready to don the diving-dress himself, or try the air apparatus, in order to reconnoiter the situation of his courageous friends.
Ferguson have used two balloons, his chances of success would have been increased; for, should one burst in the air, he could, by throwing out ballast, keep himself up with the other.
I can rise when the air is calm and full of holes, and I can rise when its boiling, and by my control of my plane areas I can come pretty close to making any speed I want.
No sooner had the eyes of the Prince of the Air rested on her than he forgot all the terrible woes which had been prophesied to him ever since he was born, for in one single moment the plans of years are often upset.
Talk about air! If there was anything in it, the people in that air ought to live to be a hundred.
In evening's limpid air, What time the dew's soothings Unto the earth downpour, Invisibly and unheard-- For tender shoe-gear wear The soothing dews, like all that's kind-gentle--: Bethinkst thou then, bethinkst thou, burning heart, How once thou thirstedest For heaven's kindly teardrops and dew's down-droppings, All singed and weary thirstedest, What time on yellow grass-pathways Wicked, occidental sunny glances Through sombre trees about thee sported, Blindingly sunny glow-glances, gladly-hurting?
All we ask of the Thing is to carry us through the air.
When he had got me into a seat, I fought and panted so terribly for air that even with his obtuseness he knew I was in a bad way.
Legal browser ?
- aiding and abetting
- Aiding the Enemy Acts
- Aile or ayle
- aim at
- aiming to destroy
- aiming to kill
- Ain't I a Woman?
- air pollution
- Air ticket unused, who pays?
- airy spirit
- Akerman, Amos Tappan
- Alaska Boundary Dispute
- Alba firma
- Albright, Madeleine Korbel
- alcohol possession charge
- Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives, Bureau of
- alcoholic addiction
Full browser ?
- Airports Association Council International
- Airports Authority of India
- Airports Authority of Thailand
- Airports Characteristics Data Bank
- Airports Company South Africa
- Airports Council International
- Airports of Thailand Plc
- Airpower Research Institute
- Airs above the ground
- Airs above the ground
- airs and graces
- AIRS Data Transfer Protocol
- airs dirty laundry
- airs dirty laundry in public
- airs dirty linen
- airs dirty linen in public
- AIRS Facility Users Group
- airs her dirty laundry in public
- airs her dirty linen in public
- airs her lungs
- airs his dirty laundry in public
- airs his dirty linen in public
- airs his lungs
- airs lungs
- airs my lungs
- airs one out
- airs one's lungs
- airs our lungs
- airs out
- Airs rock
- Airs rock
- airs their dirty laundry in public
- airs their dirty linen in public
- airs their lungs
- Airs Water Vapor Experiment - Ground
- airs your dirty laundry in public
- airs your dirty linen in public
- airs your lungs