Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
The scholarship awards $2,000 a year to a freshman, sophomore, junior and senior student, each of whom is the daughter of an alumna who placed highest on the school's entrance exam, said Sandra Galindo, director of alumnae relations and special events.
Sullivan of Bluestein Thompson Sullivan LLC in Columbia and a 2005 alumna
As the Art Department Young Alumna of the Year Hays is a featured exhibit artist at the Samuel Marshall Gore Art Galleries at Mississippi College.
Sarah Lawrence College broke ground on the construction of a $35 million Campus Center, named in honor of esteemed alumna Barbara Walters who donated the lead gift of $ 15 million for the construction of the donor-funded building.
El desarrollo del trabajo se compone de tres partes, la primera recoge la fundamentacion teorica; la segunda centra la educacion de las ninas durante el franquismo, de la cual se puede encontrar la entrevista a una alumna de la escuela de la epoca, y la tercera desgrana la formacion y la experiencia de las docentes, por medio de la entrevista a la maestra.
130 Alumna's joined the current students in the reunion celebrations working in different reputed institutions.
For more information, please email VCUarts Qatar's Library Director, Amy Andres, at email@example.com Grand Prize Sidra Sohail Virginia Commonwealth University School of the Arts in Qatar Second Prize Ahmed Al Nowfal Al Tamimi Texas A&M University at Qatar & Masa Jamili Virginia Commonwealth University School of the Arts in Qatar Third Prize May Makia Hamad Bin Khalifa University (alumna) Distinguished Achievement Certificates Aaqifa Altaf Virginia Commonwealth University School of the Arts in Qatar Hossain Mohammad Yasin Arafat M.E.S.
Today we have a plethora of Latinisms such as "alumnus, alumna, alumni and alumnae" instead.
"We are here today to tell you and all of Turkey through the press, that we will always take responsibility for ErenkE[micro]y Girls High School, built in 1911 as one of the first all-girls schools in the country, and its history, its value, and its future," alumna Sibel Aksoy, a 1990 graduate, said to the crowd.
October brought the return of alumna Julie Fagan Thayer (acting fourth horn, Los Angeles Philharmonic) for a recital and "speed lessons." March saw a visit from Gail Williams (including a performance of Britten's The Heart of the Matter), Jeff Nelsen giving a class, a lecture, and the premiere of a new double concerto with Eastman's Musica Nova, and alumna Maria Harrold Serkin (Florida Grand Opera, University of Virginia) holding a master class and solo performance with the Eastman Horn Choir.
Legal browser ?
- Alta proditio
- Alter Ego
- alteration of articles
- alteration of bill of exchange
- alteration of capital
- Alteration of Instruments
- Alternatica petitio non est audienda
- alternative dispute resolution
- Alternative incarceration in CT?
- alternative pleading
- Alternative Relief
- Alternative Writ
- alterum non laedere
- altius non tollendi
- Altius tollendi
- Alto et basso
- Altum mare
- Amalphitan code
- Ambassadors and Consuls
- Amber alert
- Ambulance Chaser
- Ambulatoria voluntas
- Amende honorable
- amended complaint
- amended pleading
- amenity burden
- American Association of Retired Persons
- American Bankers Association
Full browser ?
- Aluminum-Intensive Vehicle
- Aluminum-Killed Deep Drawing Quality
- Aluminum-Killed Drawing Quality
- Aluminum-Laminated Polyethylene Terephthalate
- Aluminum-Lithium Test Article
- aluminum-magnesium alloy
- aluminum-nickel-cobalt alloy
- Aluminum-Plastic Composite Plate
- Aluminum-Related Bone Disease
- aluminum-silicon alloy
- aluminum-silicon bronze
- aluminum-soap grease
- aluminum-zinc coating
- Alumnae and Alumni of Vassar College
- Alumnae Association of Mills College
- Alumnae Association of Smith College
- Alumnae Hall Advisory Board
- Alumnae Resource Career Connection
- Alumni Admission Recruitment Network
- Alumni Admissions Program
- Alumni Admissions Volunteers
- Alumni Advisory Board
- Alumni Affairs Office
- Alumni and Community Relations Office
- Alumni and Development
- Alumni and Friends of the London School of Economics
- Alumni association
- Alumni Association Board
- Alumni Association Board of Directors
- Alumni Association of Brooks Institute
- Alumni Association of Building Services Engineering
- Alumni Association of Division of Computer Studies
- Alumni Association of Hunter College
- Alumni Association of Indian Universities
- Alumni Association of Lakehead University
- Alumni Association of Library and Information Science
- Alumni Association of Lincoln University