Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Although we cannot make a direct comparison with the rate that the Alverno alumnae similarly experienced this kind of structural gender discrimination, the example of the alumna in management who served as the board member illustrates how their abilities may more generally have positioned them to engage the contemporary debate on equity issues in organizations.
Arrowood is a Litigation/Arbitration Partner at Parker Poe Adams & Bernstein LLP and a DirectWomen alumna.
Alumna Nancy Gallagher, vice president of sales and special projects at Jazz Lincoln Center, will be master of ceremonies.
outdoor champion Michelle Perry, a Quartz Hill High and UCLA alumna, continued her dominance in the 100-meter hurdles, winning the Weltklasse Golden League meet in Zurich, Switzerland with a time of 12.
Grosser '83, executive director of The Roslyn Savings Foundation, with the 2005 Outstanding Service to Adelphi award, and Jean Marie Salvatico '97, a Garden City resident, as the 2005 Outstanding Alumna.
The owner, a 1947 Bennington alumna who majored in dance and later taught in New England, inherited the pictures from the photographer, who died in 1978.
We had to prove we were willing to take risks and partner in community growth," explains the Harvard alumna.
com)-- GlobaLinks Learning Abroad, an International Studies Abroad (ISA) partner organization, and a provider of international education programs across the globe announces Katherina Sanderson from the University of Nebraska - Lincoln has been selected as the GlobaLinks Learning Abroad 2014 Alumna of the Year.
She was a proud graduate of Ascension Grammar School and High School, and a faithful alumna of Emmanuel College in Boston.
The episode, called "Red's Shoes," was co-written by ABT alumna Victoria Rowell and was to air in late April or early May .
Joyce Moran, a Smith alumna who chaired the search committee (and who happens to be black), says that while the process took almost a year, ultimately, their choice could not have been clearer.
The only factor in determining who would remain an active collegiate member or become an alumna member was a commitment to recruit for the chapter.
Legal browser ?
- alternate route
- Alternatica petitio non est audienda
- alternating conditions
- alternative dispute resolution
- Alternative incarceration in CT?
- alternative pleading
- Alternative Relief
- Alternative Writ
- alterum non laedere
- altius non tollendi
- Altius tollendi
- Alto et basso
- Altum mare
- Amalphitan code
- amazing thing
- ambassadorial function
- ambassadorial office
- ambassadorial residence
Full browser ?
- Aluminum-Intensive Vehicle
- Aluminum-Killed Deep Drawing Quality
- Aluminum-Killed Drawing Quality
- Aluminum-Laminated Polyethylene Terephthalate
- Aluminum-Lithium Test Article
- aluminum-magnesium alloy
- aluminum-nickel-cobalt alloy
- Aluminum-Plastic Composite Plate
- Aluminum-Related Bone Disease
- aluminum-silicon alloy
- aluminum-silicon bronze
- aluminum-soap grease
- aluminum-zinc coating
- Alumnae and Alumni of Vassar College
- Alumnae Association of Mills College
- Alumnae Hall Advisory Board
- Alumnae Resource Career Connection
- Alumni Admission Recruitment Network
- Alumni Admissions Program
- Alumni Admissions Volunteers
- Alumni Advisory Board
- Alumni Affairs Office
- Alumni and Community Relations Office
- Alumni and Friends of the London School of Economics
- Alumni association
- Alumni Association Board
- Alumni Association Board of Directors
- Alumni Association of Brooks Institute
- Alumni Association of Building Services Engineering
- Alumni Association of Division of Computer Studies
- Alumni Association of Hunter College
- Alumni Association of Indian Universities
- Alumni Association of Lakehead University
- Alumni Association of Library and Information Science
- Alumni Association of Lincoln University
- Alumni Association of Marquette University Women
- Alumni Association of North America