appeal of case

Ask a Lawyerwhat's this?


Country: United States of America
State: Florida

My friend has got convict of battery with a firearm and I no he is innocent. They're going to give him 6- 15 years. They had no evince just what the girls said he did. I no it will be a long time for an peal but could a lawyer be able to get a an appeal early.


Yes it can be done sometimes...
These questions and answers are provided by ©2000 - 2007 by, Inc.