References in periodicals archive ?
Application of force and violence is not the only method for dealing with any issue while aiming at peace and stability in the country.
It was an intentional application of force to a patient whilst anaesthetised.
UKPRwire, Wed Nov 22 2017] The controlled movement of parts and controlled application of force are some of the primary requirements in industries.
Instead of dropping a bomb that could potentially kill civilians in the area, it is a very precise application of force and because it was so far way, the bad guys didn't have a clue what was happening," another military source said.
The company says hands on workstation sessions will provide practical insight into the application of force, pressure, torque and surface strain sensors using the Kistler maXYmos production monitoring systems for zero defect manufacturing and in addition, there will be an Introduction to the Kistler electro-mechanical joining systems using the maXYmos NC production monitoring system.
In law enforcement, the application of force is one of the major areas subjecting an agency to liability.
For an object that has stopped, or settled, a fresh application of force is necessary to overcome inertia and impart momentum once again.
A CORONER has ruled that a Leamington woman who was found dead after 999 calls were incorrectly handled by Warwickshire Police died "as a result of a deliberate application of force by a third party".
Kit's expertise on the proper application of force on the brake pedal allowed the Mu-X to slowly and safely roll down the huge structure.
USPRwire, Fri Sep 04 2015] Friction products are used to control or stop the motion of a solid object through the application of force.
The Home Office describes assault without injury as "an application of force which generates a feeling of touch or a passing moment of pain".
He said: "It's accepted that was perhaps reckless rather than an intentional application of force.
Legal browser ?
- Appleton, John
- applicable to a class
- application for a ruling
- application for an order
- application for discharge
- application for liberty
- application for proposed relief
- application for relief
- application for review by a higher tribunal
- application of force
- applied energy
- applied from without
- applied logic
- apply a closure
- apply a remedy
- apply dishonestly
- apply for
- apply for a loan
- apply for a reexamination of a case
- apply for a retrial
- apply for a review of a case to a higher tribunal
- apply one’s self to
- apply oneself
- apply oneself to
- apply pressure
- apply reason
- apply the attention to
- apply the closure
- apply the mind
- apply the mind to
- apply to
- appoint as agent
Full browser ?
- Application Mediation
- Application Mediators
- Application Message Handler
- Application Message Protocol Data Unit
- Application Messaging and Directory Access Services
- Application Messaging Interface
- Application Migration Assistant
- Application Modernization Initiative
- Application Modular Integrated Sensor
- application money
- Application Networking Manager
- Application Networking Service
- Application Neutral Data Format
- Application Neutral Visualization Request
- Application Not Responding
- Application notes
- Application Object
- Application Object Data
- Application Object File
- Application Object Library
- Application Object Model
- Application Object Server
- Application Object Template
- Application Object Tree
- Application of Advanced Technologies in Transportation
- Application of Commercially Manufactured Electronics
- Application of Common Characteristics and Testability
- Application of Concurrency to System Design
- Application of Doctrine
- Application of English Law Act
- application of force
- Application of Formal Software Specifications
- Application of Funds
- application of funds statement
- Application of Funds Statements
- Application of Geospatial and Precision Technologies
- application of heat
- Application of Intent
- application of knowledge
- Application of Law
- Application of Limited Nuclear Forces
- Application of Metrics in Industry
- Application of Modern Concepts in the Automated Information-Management
- Application of Modern Technology to International Development
- Application of Neural Networks for Industry in Europe
- Application of New Tools for Error Diagnostics Systems on Presses
- Application of Reusable Software Components
- Application of Reuse Techniques in Real Industrial Environments
- Application of Safeguards to Geological Repositories
- Application of Software Measurement
- Application of Software Models
- Application of the Day
- Application of the Month
- Application on Demand
- Application Operating Environment
- Application Operations Manager
- Application Ordering System
- Application Oriented Networking
- Application Oriented Storage Networks
- Application Oriented System Design
- Application OSI Management