Mentioned in ?
- Addams, Jane
- American Medical Association
- Animal Rights
- Arrest for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and hit and run
- Arrested for criminal use of a car
- Black, Jeremiah Sullivan
- Blackmun, Harry Andrew
- blue laws
- Bradford, William
- Bradwell v. Illinois
- Brief for Appellee
- Campbell, Ben Nighthorse
- Carmichael, Stokely
- Clark, William Ramsey
- Communist Party USA
- Continuing Legal Education
References in periodicals archive ?
Gail Berenson (GB): Tell us a little about your extensive background in music and what ultimately influenced you to choose the field of performing arts medicine as a career.
That's why I contacted the British Association of Performing Arts Medicine about him.
The work was updated in a second edition as Performing Arts Medicine (San Diego: Singular Pub.
The past two decades have witnessed a growth of interest in performing arts medicine by physicians and physiotherapists worldwide, as evidenced by increased membership in performing arts medicine societies, frequency of international conferences, and an expanding body of scientific literature.
Many such physicians tend to be associated with arts medicine centers or are performers themselves.
In addition to voice medicine, several related arts medicine specialties may be helpful during a singer's career.
Later, Susie was told about the British Performing Arts Medicine Trust, who were able to raise money and help pay back her parents.
And when that concert violinist experiences muscle strain in her wrist, she'd probably do the same thing--and probably be pointed in the direction of the Performing Arts Medicine Clinic.
Research findings suggest that music can have a valuable role in stress management and biofeedback, in the management of medical and dental pain, in psychoneuroimmunology, and in performing arts medicine.
The field of dance medicine, led by organizations such as the International Association of Dance Medicine & Science, founded in 1990, and Performing Arts Medicine Association, founded in 1989, has revolutionized our approach to dancer health.
One of the early successes of Athletes and the Arts, particularly the Performing Arts Medicine Association organization, was working with the National Association of Schools of Music (NASM) to create a standard around health and safety in 2012.
There is also material on arts medicine, hearing loss, and voice disorders.
Legal browser ?
- Articulate adjudication
- artificial behavior for effect
- artificial eloquence
- artificial entity
- artificial insemination
- Artificial Person
- artillery fire
- artistic effort
- artistic judgment
- artless person
- arts medicine
- as a body
- as a consequence
- as a favor
- as a group
- as a matter of course
- as a matter of fact
- as a matter of form
- as a matter of right
- as a result
- as a result of
- as a rule
- as a start
- as a substitute for
- as a substitute for a parent
- as a unit
- as a whole
- as agreed upon
- as an alternative
- as an alternative for a parent
- as arranged by the agreement
- as contained
- as contained in the statutes
- as contracted for
Full browser ?
- Arts for Everyone
- Arts for Learning
- Arts for the Aging, Inc.
- Arts for Us All
- Arts Foundation of Cape Cod
- Arts Foundation of New Zealand
- Arts from the Heart
- Arts Graphiques Numériques
- Arts Group of Union Avenue
- Arts High School Alumni Association
- ARTS II
- ARTS III
- Arts in Basic Curriculum
- Arts in education
- Arts in Education Aid Council
- Arts in Education Aid Council, Inc.
- Arts in Education Institute
- Arts in Education Model Development and Dissemination
- Arts in the Community
- Arts Industry Council Victoria
- Arts Institute at Bournemouth
- Arts Institutes
- ARTS Integration Laboratory
- Arts Interdisciplinary Research Laboratory
- ARTS Iron File Change Request
- Arts Law Centre of Queensland
- Arts Management Advisory Group
- Arts Marketing Association
- Arts Martiaux Bordeaux Victoire
- Arts Martiaux Saint-Herblain
- arts medicine
- Arts Medicine Aotearoa New Zealand
- Arts Mid North Coast
- Arts Network East Gippsland
- Arts Network for Children and Youth
- Arts Network for Integrated Media Applications
- Arts of Africa, Oceania, and the Americas
- Arts of design
- Arts of the Islamic World
- Arts Online Educational DatabasE
- Arts Presenters of Northern New England
- Arts Quarter Collective
- Arts Recognition and Talent Search
- Arts Research and Training Institute in Southern Tagalog
- Arts Research Center
- Arts Research Graduate School
- Arts Research in Progress
- ARTS Safety Working Group
- ARTS Software Development System
- Arts Square
- Arts student
- Arts Theme House
- Arts Undergraduate Society
- Arts University College at Bournemouth
- Arts Verstandelijk Gehandicapten
- Arts Work Experience Internship Program
- Arts, Beats, and Eats
- Arts, Culture and Communities in International Development
- Arts, Culture and Entertainment
- Arts, Design, Media and Culture
- Arts, Entertainment, and Media Industries