Mentioned in ?
References in classic literature ?
But there is no reason to suppose that mnemic phenomena are associated with biographies except in the case of animals and plants.
The result is that every particular of the kind relevant to physics is associated with TWO places; e.
They entreated Jupiter that they might no longer be associated with the Ills, as they had nothing in common and could not live together, but were engaged in unceasing warfare; and that an indissoluble law might be laid down for their future protection.
Very well," said the Witch, "I will give you work in which you will be associated with intellect - you will come in contact with brains.
The news which those lines contained--news which I instantly associated with some attempted treachery on the part of Count Fosco--fairly overwhelmed me.
It was written at Paris, when I had Charles Dickens for a near neighbor and a daily companion, and when my leisure hours were joyously passed with many other friends, all associated with literature and art, of whom the admirable comedian, Regnier, is now the only survivor.
Vanstone so suddenly from home and the "family matter" associated with the name of Captain Wragge.
Vanstone should have been associated with family affairs which (in her independent position as to relatives) must necessarily concern Mr.
Her relatives considered that the penury of her table discredited the Mingott name, which had always been associated with good living; but people continued to come to her in spite of the "made dishes" and flat champagne, and in reply to the remonstrances of her son Lovell (who tried to retrieve the family credit by having the best chef in New York) she used to say laughingly: "What's the use of two good cooks in one family, now that I've married the girls and can't eat sauces?
Under their auspices, Lieutenant (now Captain) Speke has associated with him Captain Grant, of the army in India; they have put themselves at the head of a numerous and well-equipped expedition; their mission is to ascend the lake and return to Gondokoro; they have received a subsidy of more than five thousand pounds, and the Governor of the Cape of Good Hope has placed Hottentot soldiers at their disposal; they set out from Zanzibar at the close of October, 1860.
Thus, though we have heard of stupid haste in war, cleverness has never been seen associated with long delays.
However, its widespread use has been associated with a marked rise in the frequency of insulin resistance, a metabolic syndrome that increases cardiovascular risk in these patients.
Legal browser ?
- assignment of paternity
- Assises of jerusalem
- assist a judge
- assist in accomplishing a purpose
- assist substantially
- assist the progress
- Assistance, Writ of
- Assize of mort d' ancestor
- Assize, or Assise
- Associate Justice
- associated company
- associated with
- Association of Chief Police Officers
- Association of Chief Police Officers in Scotland
- Association of Police Authorities
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- assuasive drug
- assume a character
- assume a fighting attitude
- assume a lofty bearing
- assume a mask
Full browser ?
- associated support
- associated support
- Associated Support Items Of Equipment
- Associated Support Items of Equipment and Personnel
- Associated Surplus Dealers
- Associated Surplus Dealers / Associated Merchandise Dealers
- Associated Systems Inc
- Associated Talmud Torahs
- Associated Tap Dancers
- Associated Teachers of Mathematics in Connecticut
- Associated Technocrats Pvt. Ltd.
- Associated Technologies, Inc.
- Associated Telecommunications Management Services, LLC
- Associated TeleVision
- associated tensor
- Associated Theatrical Contractors
- Associated Third Party Administrators
- Associated Train Crew Union
- Associated Transcription Services, Inc
- Associated Transrail Structures Ltd.
- Associated Underground Contractors
- Associated Underwater Scuba Instructors
- Associated Universities
- Associated Universities, Inc
- Associated Urban Management Consultants
- Associated Veterinary Laboratories
- Associated Video Producers
- Associated Volume Buyers
- Associated Western Universities, Inc.
- Associated Wire Rope Fabricators
- associated with
- associated with barley yellow dwarf virus
- associated with cirrhosis and hepatocellular carcinoma
- Associated Women for Harding
- Associated World Logistics Network
- Associated Writers Guild of America
- Associated Writing Programs
- Associated Yacht Brokers
- Associated Youth Services
- Associated Youth Services of Peel
- Associated Zoos & Aquariums
- Associated-Particle Sealed-Tube Neutron Generator
- Associates Advisory Board
- Associates Business Xchange
- Associates degree
- Associates Degree Completion Program
- Associates Financial Life Insurance Company
- Associates for Health Care
- Associates for International Resources and Development
- Associates for Middle East Research
- Associates for Research into the Science of Enjoyment
- Associates in Claims
- Associates in Commercial Underwriting
- Associates in Development
- Associates in Education and Prevention in Pastoral Practice
- Associates in Management